“Can't go wrong at this place”
Review of Ooka

Ooka
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Willow Grove
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Even if you are not a Sushi lover you can still find some excellent food here.
Some may say a bit pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a japonese restaurant just to eat something, however, I found this great place and I was lucky since I ordered for a combo (Ooka combo). Amazing. Different taste, comhination and enough for 1 person. I ate a lot.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Japanese traditional plus new cuisine menu. Sashimi appetizer plate some of the best ever and I travel everywhere. And it included my favorite shiso leaves. Clear soup good. Lobster bisque creative and pleasing. BBQ squid good. Duck breast cooked to perfect doneness, interesting taro tempura. I would definitely go back to try other dishes. Wish we had this restaurant in WI.
The only down was this one is a BYOB and does NOT say so clearly on their web site.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We visited this restaurant on a busy Saturday night and ordered from the Hibachi menu. The hibachi came with clear soup, salad, noodles, veggies, shrimp and the meat main. If you are a vegetarian, there is no tofu that can be substituted. Seafood options included shrimp, scallop or salmon. Our sushi chef was clearly new, dropping the egg, shooting the veggies to be caught in one's mouth way out of range, but the food was cooked well. We also felt a bit rushed as soup/salad came together and the chef was preparing the main before we'd even taken a bite. Our sushi didn't come, however, until well into the meal rather than as an appetizer. A bit pricey, but plenty of food to bring home leftovers. Quality of the seafood and meat was good.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Had a great bento box lunch. For one price...maybe 13 dollars, I got a small miso soup, salad, bento box. The bento box had two dumplings, one shrimp tempura, two broccoli tempura, white rice and steak wrapped in scallions. Very good, very tasty, good prices. I'd go back and recommend this restaurant.