“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Been coming here for quite some time and never had a bad experience. Food is wonderful prices reasonable and service is always friendly.

There are newer reviews for Willow Street Restaurant

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Willow Street Restaurant is a nice place to stop for a good meal. They have the regular fare of hamburgers and cheese steaks, but they also have full meals. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you will find locals here from open to close. The food is always good and the prices are very reasonable. I love the desserts. Especially the apple dumplings with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stooped here with my granddaughters and great granddaughter. I've never stopped here before, but what a surprise. Outstanding service and GREAT food. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were plentiful. I will stop in again.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A couple of years ago, we had tried this restaurant and it was terrible, dirty and we swore we'd never go back. I'm not sure when management changed, but I heard from several different people that it changed. We came for lunch Renovations have taken place and it looks airy and clean. The wait service is very attentive and friendly and our food was pretty darn good. I had a meatball sandwich with fries and it was very tasty. We would definitely come back. Prices are pretty reasonable too.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stopped in with a party of 9 in mid-afternoon after a funeral and were treated to a great lunch. Good food, just about anything you could desire out of a family-restaurant and attentive service. They put us in the same room with a very large party (40-50 from another funeral...I think) that was served buffet-style from the salad bar. Looked like they were well-taken care of as well. We got everything from pancakes, to PA Dutch-style food to salad bar. It also came out quickly and at the right temperature. Couldn't ask for more. I have a feeling the gentleman who was keeping watch over the room, making sure everything was running smoothly was the owner.