“Supper”

Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Wind Gap
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great! The food just keeps on getting better and better. Very reasonable and the atmosphere is comfortable. Casual and the staff is very accomodating.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have been coming to Doughboy's since the 80s and I've never had a bad experience.

The biggest thing for me is how they treat customers who are not the usual. I cared for a woman with intellectual and developmental disabilities who needed a pureed diet. She was not the easiest person to care for as she wanted to move constantly and would be very messy when she ate. Not only did the waitstaff at Doughboy's accommodate her with her food needs, they also returned to the table often with extra napkins and always took care of whatever our needs were.

They didn't just puree her food completely and throw it into a bowl, they brought it to the table exactly the way everyone else received their food. It helped to make her feel like she was a part of the crowd and she LOVED their pasta - especially Alfredo!

When I take my kids, the staff is friendly and accommodating, just like they were with my client, and the food is absolutely perfect. I recommend the wraps, the pizza, and the stromboli - and, of course, the pasta!

1  Thank Anne C
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Friendly owners. Great food and big selection, from sandwiches to full meals. I love the Greek salad and we sometimes order a large one around the holidays. I ate there at least twice a week when I lived in the area. They also do party trays and now have a drive up window.

1  Thank NiniDi
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious broiled seafood combination!!! Very reasonably priced. Clean comfortable environment with excellent service. Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Seafoodie1017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My wife and I always enjoyed this restaurant but lately that has changed. If Mike or Insoftka does the cooking the food is great. If anyone else, not so great. I asked for pizza with bacon. Very little bacon, the slices seem to have gotten smaller, Their pizza crust is the best. Twice the pizza came out burnt. The garlic bread tastes like plain bread with a little butter on it. To be fair, there is no charge for the garlic bread. The service is very good and they do know what we like.

The saddest part is the following. Mike allows people to advertise for donations. One was for homeless cats that was placed by the door entry where very few people even notice it. Another was for cancer and placed in a spot where very few people see it. However, directly on the counter where you pay for your meal, is a donation box for handicapped Veterans. The collection is so the veterans can go hunting, this disgusted my wife and I. The veterans have seen enough killing and to kill an animal just for enjoyment is disgusting. We equate that as murder for pleasure. As long as Mike and Insoftka have that donation box there, we will not be back. We feel keeping the cats healthy and alive and donating for the cure for cancer is far more important then murdering helpless animals. We have no problem to donate to help veterans get what they deserve, however, we draw the line at killing animals for fun.