“Walked out. Shouldn't have to wait 5 minutes before a waiter comes to the table.”
Review of Dockside Willies

Dockside Willies
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Harrisburg
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Was promptly sat upon entering the restaurant. Great view on the deck and the place was clean. The only bad thing was we waited 5-10 minutes before anyone came to the table. At least 4-5 servers walked past our table without acknowledging us. We the told them we will be dining somewhere else this evening and left. Probably will not be back!

Crownsville
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Loved the New England Clam chowder it had lots of clams and nice texture it is worth a cup or larger. The Italian Cold Cut was very short on meat and cheese, but lots of lettuce and tomatoes.

Our server was great, friendly and helpful.

We could not eat on the great deck, as it was cold.

Harrisburg
“horrible Food. LongWait Time”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

ThIs place Is A Joke. Waited An Hour And A Half For Food. TheFries Weren't Cooked/Tasted Awful. The Mango Bango Had NoFlavor. I'llNever ComeBack

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good meal. ”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

The location has to be pretty cool during the summer when the river isn't frozen. Also, the beer/drinks are very inexpensive.
I would rate the food average/just above average.
We had the crab pretzel & that was pretty good but I wouldn't say mind blowing.
We order the "rocks" but they came out cold in the center. The new batch came out hot & were good.
We also tried the buffalo chicken pizza which was pretty good, but I'm pretty sure the chicken came off of wings- which I've never seen before.
Service was good but they did look a bit under staffed.
Overall, not bad - I'd try it again.

Killingly, Connecticut
“Deckside at Dockside”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Co-workers recommended this restaurant, next to Rock Bass Grill. At first we sat on the deck with a great view of the Susquehanna, but it was a bit breezy so we moved to a tent area (still on the deck) that had heaters. Service was great, as was the beer. I was disappointed with my Philly cheese steak (didn't need the marinara sauce on it). My husband had fish 'n chips & it was huge, which he liked. Great place to go - hope to go back before leaving the Harrisburg area.

• Visited October 2013