“Incredible ambience and service”

Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Recently stayed at the Courtyard for an overnight stay. Booked online. I can only say that I wish I would have and could have stayed longer! The quality of the front desk service and the facilities was are first class. A gem, to say the least. If anything, the parking is little challenging, but nothing that can't be overcome. The place was impeccably clean and well taken care of. I did not have the opportunity to sample the other amenities of the facility. The opportunity to walk to Viva is icing on the cake!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

PhillyTraveler123,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Courtyard Reading. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our clean accommodations and the excellent service you received during your stay. We hope you'll have an opportunity to return and experience all that our property has to offer. Thank you once again for your great review.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Reading Wyomissing

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent stay at the Courtyard Wyomissing. It is in a great location...walking distance from the outlets and Viva's, which is a fabulous place to dine and listen to live music. The room was comfortable, updated, and really cozy. The water temperature didn't get as hot as I would've liked, which I thought was odd. However, the stay was great and I would love to return. I only wish that my priceline bid would be picked up by them every week!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

karmac12,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing. It's fantastic to hear that our great location and comfortable accommodations perfectly suited your travels. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I had stayed one night at the Courtyard due to a wedding that we were attending nearby. Upon arrival, the Front Desk Agent English greeted us with a bright, genuine smile. English was extremely pleasant - very professional with a bubbly touch!
Our room was clean, the bed a little bit soft.
I work in the hospitality industry and I am alwasy happy to experience guest service of the caliber that we received that night from English.
Please extend a big THANK YOU to your Front Office team member!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Steffi_030,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Courtyard Reading while attending a nearby wedding. We appreciate your review and kind comments regarding the excellent service you received during your stay. We have a great team of dedicated associates that make sincere hospitality their priority. I look forward to sharing your compliments and I will be certain to recognize English with a special commendation for providing the exceptional guest service that you deserve. Thank you once again for your review. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at the Courtyard overnight on our way to Adamstown. Friendly staff, relatively large room and bathroom, comfortable bed, and very clean. Seems it was recently renovated or is a newer hotel. We were on the sixth (top) floor and ambient noise from outside the building was barely perceptible, so I would recommend sticking with a higher room. The lobby was quite nice for a Courtyard - similar cafe and features you expect but larger with an open floor plan. If in the area I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor (6th is the top floor).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Shoobill,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again in the future!
Yours truly,

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed this past weekend and just as in past the staff is friendly, helpful and caring. Special requests were all ready before check-in. Dinner in the Café was tasty and delivered quickly and correct. Hotel lost power (due to car accident) on Saturday am. The staff had out bagels for the guests that gathered in the lobby and had flashlights ready to assist whoever needed them. This could have been a disaster, but the positive attitude of the staff made the inconvenience a mere bump in the road. It was another great stay at the Courtyard Wyomissing! Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Lotzofkidz,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Thanks for choosing the Courtyard Reading/Wyomissing for your business needs and we look forward to being of service the next time you are in the area!
Yours truly,

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Was in the area as dad was in hospital. Not sure why this town is so busy but they were sold out some of the nights I needed to stay so had to leave. Thought it was a little pricey for my needs and there is no elite lounge. Staff was very friendly and helpful as my needs were constantly changing for me and mom and they were very accommodating.lobyy is very noisy when bar is crowded and bathroom amenities are slight but otherwise room well appointed, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Diane M,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Courtyard Reading. We always appreciate hearing from our guests on positive feedback as well as opportunities for improving our guest experience. I apologize for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. I'm glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay otherwise and found our friendly staff and clean accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We hope you'll consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I have spend several weeks at Courtyard Wyomissing and have received only the best service. The staff help make my work week more enjoyable and would like to express my gratitude to Jen, Angelina, Britney, Evan, and Warren for exceptional service.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

hardrok00,
We appreciate your review and continued patronage at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing. We enjoy having you as our guest, and we're glad our staff's excellence in service make for such an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to recognize Jen, Angelina, Britney, Evan, and Warren with special commendations for their sincere hospitality. Please continue to make Courtyard Reading Wyomissing your number one choice hotel in the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Mark DiPiazza, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading

Been to Courtyard Reading Wyomissing? Share your experiences!