Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Penn View Motel(West Reading)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitviva restaurantfront deskwest readingvf outletssitting areahot tub and poolmarriott hotelsfamily functionstayed one nightsmall fridgereading areabreakfast optionsthe vanity fair outletsplace to stayreading outletsexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is a relatively new Courtyard, with a much nicer lobby and room appointments than earlier versions of the chain. I thought the hotel was a good value (I was getting a business rate, though.) The staff was very nice and the rooms were well set up. My only watchout is that I was near the elevator bank and was woken up both nights I was there from people in the hallway. The doors would benefit from some soundproofing along the bottoms of the door. In the meantime, stay away from the middle numbered rooms (x10-x15) to snure some elevator distance.

Room Tip: Stay away from x10-x15 to create distance from late-night noisy elevator traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Brian W,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Courtyard Reading. We're pleased to hear our service and accommodations exceeded your expectations. We regret the noise disturbances you encountered and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced a result. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've been enjoying the updates at most Courtyards for years. While this one has been updated for a while, the staff here makes a huge difference, not the case in all Courtyards. They are very well trained in customer service. English Bradley delivers a very professional yet warm and personalized front desk experience. She even remembers my name each time! Gisely does a great job with the cafe as well and when they are working together, everything operates very smoothly. You can see they are really hard workers. This type of environment really makes a weary traveler feel better about being in a hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Shelly C,
Thank you for writing a review and taking the time to recognize the efforts of our staff at Courtyard Reading. I look forward to sharing your compliments and will make sure English and Gisely receive special commendations for their excellence in hospitality and service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to welcome you back again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Great place, friendly staff. Amazing service. Had A red eye flight into Pennsylvania, then a 1 hour drive to reading. Check in was a breeze! Room was spotless! Staff was extremely supportive. Beers were cold! Breakfast warm and timely. Shopping mall just across hotel parking lot.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Oscar F,
Thank you for sharing your complimentary feedback from your Courtyard Reading experience. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and found our service and accommodations to exceed your expectations. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Courtyard in Wyomissing is a beautiful property. I select it based on my agenda in the area and being a Platinum member of the Marriott. I was impressed by the hotels decor and cleanliness. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

initfrfn,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Reading. I'm pleased to hear that our property and cleanliness exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and we hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We had the misfortune of having a minor accident on our way to the hotel. Upon arriving I couldn't open the passenger door. Much thanks to Evan Walton who went out of his way to get us to a body shop to temporarily repair the damage to enable us to open the door. Many thanks to Evan. Hotel was great with everyone being polite and very helpful.
Edward Konnik

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Edward K,
We appreciate you sharing feedback from your visit to Courtyard Reading. It's unfortunate to hear you had a minor accident on your way to the hotel. I'm pleased to know that Evan's extra efforts added comfort to your situation and stay. I'll be certain to recognize Evan with a special commendation for his excellent service and sincere hospitality. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for writing.