“CLEAN COMFORTABLE AFFFORDABLE ROOMS” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at Reading

Inn at Reading
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Frankfort, New York
“CLEAN COMFORTABLE AFFFORDABLE ROOMS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is an excellent hotel. It is clean and well maintained. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. We booked our room on Priceline and were very pleased with the Express Deal rate. There is no free breakfast here which we missed. Will return for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HeidelbergBread
Terence A, General Manager at Inn at Reading, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am glad that everything was excellent including the rooms, service and food. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have been visiting friends in the USA after my recent retirement and my stop at Reading was very enjoyable. My friend booked one night stay for me at the Inn at Reading. We were greeted with a welcoming smile and home made cookies by friendly staff at the check-in counter. I loved the English decor. It is lovely classic with colonial feel. The room was huge with beautiful bathroom. Everything was clean and very comfortable. Since I was a bit tired, I decided to have room service for dinner. The waiter, JD delivered the food and set it nicely on the table. It was hot and tasty. Then, I had good sleep on a pillow top bed. Next morning, the complementary breakfast in the restaurant was a treat. The waitress served me with my kind of English hot tea. There was a variety of hot items, pastries and fruits. It was like a home away from home for me. While checking out I had the opportunity to chat with manager who thanked me for my stay. This is a lovely boutique hotel with exceptional staff. I can recommend it without any reservation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank John T
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. We appreciate your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was excellent. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff and also thank everyone for the doing a great job.

Thank you again for staying at The Inn at Reading.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We are back at this hotel after an excellent stay last month. Last time we had a rough drive in snow and were allowed to check in early without any extra cost. The clerk at the lobby was very helpful and offered us assistance with luggage. We were very happy with the service and that is why we decided to stay again. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are spacious and the staff is very friendly. There are a lot of surveillance cameras which makes you feel secure at this place. The food at the tavern is very good and at a reasonable price. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Penny M
Thank you for staying again at The Inn at Reading. It is always our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your feedback and I will make sure that I share it with the rest of the staff. I am glad to see that we provided you with excellent service and that you enjoyed the rooms and food.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Shillington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had our sons birthday party at the Inn at Reading and their banquet halls were large, to accommodate our 300 people guest list. We were so pleased with the decorations that Robin had done for our party. We had nothing to worry about.

The bartender and the entire staff were very friendly and helpful. This is one place I would recommend to anyone having a small or a large event.
We also had guests from all over the country and we rented rooms and the hospitality we got was great. The rooms were very large, clean and very well decorated. There breakfast buffet in the morning was just simply delicious. I would recommend the Inn at reading for everyone and anyone looking for a clean,nicely decorated rooms to stay.
The staff there is just wonderful, very friendly and very helpful. I would like to say thank you to all of them for a wonderful experience. From now on all of my small and big events will be at the Inn of reading.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank ravisangha
Terence A, General Manager at Inn at Reading, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am glad to hear that your Birthday party was a success and that everyone enjoyed our large banquet facilities, service and food! I am also very glad that you and your guests found our hotel rooms and service to be excellent as well. I will share all of your feedback with the rest of the staff as well.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have just checked out after a great one night stay at this hotel and would like to share our experience. We called several hotels in the area for price and amenities and decided to book this hotel for its value. The gentleman at the check in was very courteous and made us feel comfortable. The hotel is not modern high rise building but is a traditional English colonial type charming. Our room was huge with comfortable bed, refrigerator, LCD tv, bright light fixture and beautiful bath room. It was like a home away from home. We had hot breakfast with a lot of variety. The service was excellent. We had a late checkout with no extra charge. We plan to return soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am so glad that you found The Inn at Reading to be great value and that we were able to provide you with excellent service and a quality product in a Colonial style Inn atmosphere. I will review all of your comments with the rest of the staff as well.

We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to being able to serve you again on your next trip to the Reading area.
Tafton, PA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Unbelievable - we arrived late in the evening. Bring everything in to the room,
Got ready for bed, hoped into bed and put on the tv. There under the dresser
Was a mouse trap. I spoke with Angelia at the front desk who said she would
Tell her manger ( which she went right in and did) and all we got was an apology.
We WILL NEVER stay there again and we have two sons who live in the area
And stay in that area frequently- this is definitely off the list.

Room Tip: Most folks in the dining room at breakfast has coupons; we did not So make sure you ask for them o...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KRNPa
Terence A, General Manager at Inn at Reading, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading, I am very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and that the issue with the trap was not handled better by our staff. I apologize for your experience and for not handling this situation better. This is something that I take extremely seriously and it should have never happened.

We have a professional pest control company that handles our entire property and if there is a report of a any kind of pest then the company is called out immediately. Even if there is no evidence of the pest; the company sometimes does a treatment as a precaution. The room is then taken out of order until after it is cleared by the pest control company. There was not any pest found in the room and it was cleared, however, the trap was mistakenly left under the dresser. I have addressed this already with the pest control company, maintenance department and housekeeping department to prevent this from ever happening again.

Thank you again for staying at The Inn at Reading

Travellers are raving about these Wyomissing hotels

Prince Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Always looking for a nicer place to stay where I can take my dog and not worry about smell or noise. The Inn at Reading did not disappoint. The room was big, the bed was super comfy, and parking was right outside the door. The biggest surprise was the restaurant. My boyfriend and I went for dinner one night and I ordered the Cobb Salad. It was gigantic and delicious. The next day I joked that I wanted to go back for another. This hotel was a great choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your Valentine's weekend stay as well as our restaurant & Cobb Salad! I will make sure I share your comments with the rest of the staff.

Thanks again for staying at The Inn at Reading and we hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading

Been to Inn at Reading? Share your experiences!