“Comfortable Stay”
Review of Inn at Reading

Inn at Reading
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This establishment is huge and suitable for anyone not looking for a cookie cutter type of hotel experience. Excellent service from checkin to checkout. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Just read a guest review for no heat, however our room was at 70 degrees all the times. Hot and cool air was automatic. Two vanities were very helpful for three of us in room. Requested extra towels and got right away. Decent wifi connection. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. We recommend this hotel to your viewers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim B
Terence A, General Manager at Inn at Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. I appreciate your feedback and I will share it with the rest of the staff as well. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Inn at Reading and that you found our service to be excellent. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

No heat!! Desk clerk explained that can either have heat or air conditioning. 38 degrees outside last night and no heat. No toilet paper or shampoo refill. Smoke smell in non smoking room. Staff was good although could not help with problems. Breakfast nice but nothing healthy,most people might like it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine K
Terence A, General Manager at Inn at Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. We do have a few rooms left that are on a different system which has to be switched from a/c to heat. Usually it is not an issue and either a/c or heat will be fine but obviously we did not exceed your expectations. The vast majority of our rooms do have an individual PTAC unit and can be set on whatever temperature is desired. I wish that we would have been able to move you to a different room. I will review all of your comments with the rest of the staff and department managers.

Thank you again and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time that you are staying in the Reading area.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed her last year and had very good experience. This time, again we had even better experience. We had a room in the executive wing. It was very quiet, clean and comforatble. It had an exercise bike which I found a unique feature. It was fun to burn some calories. The breakfast was even better this time with a lot of items to choose from. Everything was great especially the service at the check-in and in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Executive Wing is quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tracy J

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for staying with us again at The Inn at Reading. I am glad that we have been able to provide you with excellent service and that you enjoy staying at The Inn at Reading. It is our pleasure to continue to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Reading area.

Thank again and have a great day.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Room looks recently renovated. It was huge extremely clean and bright; bed was very comfortable; nice bathroom, multiple TV channels including HBO. Gym room had a smell of food. It appeared somebody ate in Gym before I went in. Breakfast buffet had numerous selections. Very quiet and comfortable place. Friendly staff. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelly S

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading, We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel rooms, service and our fitness center. It was our pleasure to serve you.
I will make sure that I share your comments with the rest of the staff.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Older facility, but nice, clean. 20 of us stayed for a big family wedding in town. Friendly, accommodating staff. When the bride injured her knee (at church, 10 min before the ceremony!) the newlyweds had to postpone the honeymoon & stay there an extra 4 days. Staff was great - moved them to a wheelchair-accessible room, reduced their rate, and comped their breakfasts all week. Nice folks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pete D

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you during such a special time. I will share all of your comments with the rest for the staff.

Best of luck.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is an excellent hotel. It is clean and well maintained. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. We booked our room on Priceline and were very pleased with the Express Deal rate. There is no free breakfast here which we missed. Will return for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HeidelbergBread

Thank you for your feedback and for staying at The Inn at Reading. I am glad that everything was excellent including the rooms, service and food. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have been visiting friends in the USA after my recent retirement and my stop at Reading was very enjoyable. My friend booked one night stay for me at the Inn at Reading. We were greeted with a welcoming smile and home made cookies by friendly staff at the check-in counter. I loved the English decor. It is lovely classic with colonial feel. The room was huge with beautiful bathroom. Everything was clean and very comfortable. Since I was a bit tired, I decided to have room service for dinner. The waiter, JD delivered the food and set it nicely on the table. It was hot and tasty. Then, I had good sleep on a pillow top bed. Next morning, the complementary breakfast in the restaurant was a treat. The waitress served me with my kind of English hot tea. There was a variety of hot items, pastries and fruits. It was like a home away from home for me. While checking out I had the opportunity to chat with manager who thanked me for my stay. This is a lovely boutique hotel with exceptional staff. I can recommend it without any reservation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John T

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for staying at The Inn at Reading. We appreciate your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was excellent. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff and also thank everyone for the doing a great job.

Thank you again for staying at The Inn at Reading.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing
Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing

Been to Inn at Reading? Share your experiences!