“Lively atmosphere, great happy hour”

Building 24 Kitchen and Bar
Malvern, Pa
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Lively atmosphere, great happy hour”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were here to say goodbye to a fellow co-worker, we had quite a crowd in our group and yet the place was hopping. Very energetic and young crowd. Service was great and everyone was enjoying drinks and appetizers and some even meals. I am looking forward to returning again for dinner.

Visited April 2014

pottstown
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I only visited the restaurant and I was impressed. The food here is excellent. I had the candy cane beet salad and seared sea scallops. I truly didn't think it would be as good as what it was. Two weeks later, I took my husband there for dinner. Once again, everything was delicious. The prices are reasonable for a fine dining restaurant. Check it out

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PottstownTurtlelover
San Luis Obispo, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Gem of a Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Building 24 is an excellent restaurant. I have never ordered something I didn't truly enjoy there. I have never gone to a show, but I have enjoyed the bar scene there as well as the food. You would not realize how nice a place it is from the outside appearance...

Visited October 2013
Marco Island, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Unique food and great jazz!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I am not a huge jazz fan but the food keeps bringing me back to Bldg. 24
Most shows start at 7:30. We make a 6:30 reservation, have a cocktail while enjoying an appetizer (loved the lamb lollipops) and then enjoy our dinner as the show begins.
A COOL place to be on these hot nights. Highly recommend the hamburger and steak frittes.
Very modern décor, great restrooms!
Never had a bad meal, prices are reasonable and I'm starting to like jazz!

Visited June 2013
Chennai
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Some crazy Nightouts !!”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Its a decent nightclub and dance-joint around reading. The crowd here is mostly early 20s in the weekends and in weekdays it has mixed crowds people from early 20s to mid 40s I have some crazy night out experience here, the 2012 new years party i celebrated here getting drunk and some picking up chicks.

Visited February 2012