“We love it here”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great for a chain
Love the endless salad and bread sticks
Tiramisu Amazing
And the portions are huge
My favorite is the ravioli and steak and vegetables
My husband always orders the seafood potifino he loves it
The kids menu is great lots of options for the little ones

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 2 October 2013

While staying in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, we took a short lunch break and went to the Olive Garden. Lunch was a good as expected and we made it back to our meeting on time.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Always a great place to eat. Great food and fast service. Within walking distance from Crowne Plaza.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I liked the food and the enveronment. The location is also good. I went with my boss and project team and enjoyed the evening

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Little pricey but good food. The service could be a little better. I guess it was pretty busy when we had our dinner. Overall it was good.