“A good 'one-night stand."”

Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Rome City, Indiana, United States
“A good 'one-night stand."”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I wouldn't want to enter into a long-term relationship with this place, but it was more than adequate for a single night, on the road, by myself. Check in went very quickly and the clerk was friendly. He also accepted my travel coupon that brought the total bill to $62 at check-out. My room (113) was clean and comfortable and I did not detect any of the aromas that have been mentioned in other reviews. They had a very good selection of cable channels and the wifi provided a solid signal throughout my stay. Finding the fridge and microwave in the room was a nice bonus. The satellite image of the property looked as if the parking lot could accommodate a pickup with a long trailer, but I was glad I didn't have the trailer behind me when I arrived...trying to get into the lot with that and finding a place to park could have been a problem. My bed was comfortable and the linen was clean. Breakfast consisted of cereals, pastries and a waffle maker. I would stay here again if business brings me back to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Upon check in the desk clerk told us that he was suppose to give us room 113 but there were troublemakers in the front area so he was going to give us room 451. The rug in the hallway were filthy. The elevator was disgustingly filthy. Upon entering the room there was a strong urine smell. There were two big roaches on the bed and the bathtub looked like it hasn't been cleaned for over a year. We went directly back to the front desk and told him we were not going to be staying there and why. All he had to say was "Well that's okay I am going to charge you anyway"

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Beth A

Travellers are raving about these Wyomissing hotels

Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We stayed here last year because we attended an event at nearby West Lawn UMC. Me and a friend of mine. The rooms was ok. It was a little dated but that did not bother me. You could tell the room had been smoking at one point because there were burns in the table and some of the furniture. The bathroom was not up to my standards. it was small and on the dirty side. The beds were not comfortable, you could tell they were old as it felt like i was trying to sleep on a hill...backwards. The staff at the front desk were wonderful and very friendly. The whole hotel had this run down feeling. The light in the vending room on the floor I was on was flickering and reminded me of a horror movie. My friend and I have decided in the future to not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Derry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Where to even start? I know...upon entering the room, a huge odor of old fish sticks smacks you in the face. The bathroom floor and wall was slimed with some brown material. The 'wallpaper' was help up
by thumptacks near the ceiling. Oh, did I mention the corn and pizza crust on the floor. Let's not forget the towel rack falling out of the wall or the leaking air conditioner. The fridge hadnt been defrosted since the 80's, Im sure, and the TV was the size of the microwave with a remote that did not work. If it wasn't for my son and wanting to attend the WW 2 air show, we would have gone home. I booked for 2 nights and could not bring myself to stay here again. I did lose one night's booking $, but for my skin to stop crawling, I needed out. We travel ALOT and this is the first time ever I have ever been disgusted. The stale donuts, ancient vending machine, and scary elevator just added to the horrible experience. The hallways are filled with ceilings covered in stains. Only positive thing was the pretty view from the window until I sat in the chair that almost crumbled.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Jennifer D
Meadville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 March 2013

This hotel was very clean but just a little outdated. The staff was very freindly and assisted us in finding directions to places in which we needed to go. This hotel is also very close to shopping and restaurants. Would defenatily stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Very Quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I've stayed here before and it was a good hotel in the past. On this occasion, I was less than pleased. While it was an especially cold night outside, I expected the room to be somewhat warm. Turned the heater on full blast. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable, but for some reason it did not get warm. Even after the heater was on for hours, the room remained uncomfortably cold.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple