“Better than expected ”

Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I came here about a year ago and was surprised at how clean the rooms were. One year later and I'm still coming because not only are the bedrooms clean but the breakfast has gotten better. Waffle maker is great. Coffee in room is surprisingly delicious. Staff is kind and very direct.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 August 2014

well looking for a cheap place to stay here it is bed ok fridge with broken shelves and iced over exercise room with broken tred mill and some panels from some machine. Set aside money and go somewhere decent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I really hate to write bad reviews, but I hate staying in dumpy places worse. I didn't even check to see how this place was rated, totally my fault. That said, I knew from driving into the parking it was going to be a mess. The curtains in the windows looked awful. The lobby was was a mess, dirty and stains in the carpet. If I weren't meeting family so quickly after checking in I would have turned and run. The front desk guy was nice enough. I got registered and went to my room. Old and dirty elevator to the fourth floor. The room was musty and damp. The bedspread old and musty. Bathroom barely passes (2 towels and one hand towel) but at least it was clean enough. There is a really cool place I stayed a few years earlier The Inn at Reading which is just next door (which I forgot about ) and would have stayed there in a heartbeat.
Sorry, but if you are reading this...please RUN!!!!

Room Tip: I have not tip.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Because of some unfortunate car troubles we missed our reservation. When I called, I was told that some kind of a discount could be arranged for our next visit. (We had missed a meeting and needed to reschedule.) I called 3 times to reschedule our stay and was told every time that I would receive a call back from someone. I never did receive a call. Their customer service is nonexistent.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bandmom2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I and my wife are very disapointed. For the price we paid we should have gotten a better treatment. Stained sheets, pillow cases and towels. Burn marks in all items and the smell of the room was horrible!!!

Room Tip: A big fat zero!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samir A
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My family stayed here for one night and that was enough for us. Our sheets were dirty and had to have them replaced when we came into the room. The shower temperature is either scolding or freezing. The overall place is trashy. For what we paid to stay here, I was expecting more. We will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank OldSoul21
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Has seen it's better days, but is in my price range and conveniently located to where I wanted to be. Rooms are clean. Staff extremely helpful when people across the hall were being noisy...I changed rooms. Unfortunately, the last person in my new room used too much perfume, but this isn't the hotels fault. Very happy with the service and amennities...l'm not too fussy.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reading Wyomissing
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village? Share your experiences!