Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
US$185
US$100
US$90
EconoLodge
All reviewschef timfront deskthe general managerwedding receptionbreakfast buffetcourse mealprivate roomomeletthe entire staffthis past weekendreading areareading paindoor pooleventellennightclubchefs
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. The staff couldn't do enough to make our stay more pleasant. The room was large and clean and the breakfast was delicious. Edelyn at the front desk was very pleasant and extremely helpful. We had a wonderful wedding and a great weekend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
cpool, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for the great 5 Star review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, our special hospitality and we are also thankful that Edelyn was able to handle all your requests while you were celebrating your families wedding. We are always focused on your success.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I travel weekly to PA to the Crowne.. The staff are like family I get hugs and hello from the staff and they always are asking if I am comfortable. I would like to call out many many people but there is just not enough space. Eric the mg assistant you are beyond sweet for making me feel ok with being away from my family on my birthday. Tyler you are going to go far at the Crowne you have top notch customer service! All the girls at Breakfast smiling and making my day start off great. Last but not least Craig the GM you make sure every person that walks in this hotel is happy, comfortable and welcomed. I will miss you all!

Sarah

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
CrownePlazaReading, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you Sarah, for the 5 star rating and the very kind review. You have become part of our family during your stays with us and each and every time we see you in the hotel, it is like our sister is coming over to visit. We have had some great laughs and fun during your stays and miss you when your not here. As always, we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Really nice breakfast at a nice hotel. I appreciate Belinda, Jack, Mindy, and Amanda of the morning crew. Many good experiences at this personable hotel from the evenings on the patio to catered meetings. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014
CrownePlazaReading, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet that we have become well known for and the great service that the breakfast staff provides. We will share your review with the staff. We look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Edelyn the front desk staff was absolutely Top Notch very helpful and super nice!!! The breakfast staff were the best and the food was really good as well as budget friendly. I would say that this is my home away from home when I'm in the area!!!

Room Tip: If you're looking for complete silence try to get a room not to close to the nightclub during the weekend, other than that no complaints here.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
cpool, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for this awesome 5 Star review. We will celebrate Edelyn for her fantastic service and we all looking forward to welcoming back to your new home away from home. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I have had the best breakfast and service from Raul, Amanda, Belinda and Guirate at the Crowne Plaza in Reading Pennsylvania!! This is a well run hotel with great management! I could not have been happier with my stay here at the crowne plaza!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for the 5 star ranking and review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the quality of breakfast and the service that we have become known for. Please join us again in the future. We look forward to serving you.