“Dinner on Thursday Oct. 17”
Review of Bistro 19 - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Early arrival for dinner. seated quickly. place began to fill up. Excellent Pumpkin/Butternut Squash Bisque.
Chicken Wrap with Beer Battered Fries. Very Good. Joy was my server. Excellent Service, Pesonable, knowledgable. Easy 2 block walk from Yorktowne Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Bistro 19

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We happened upon Bistro 19 just by happenstance as we were strolling the downtown area of York, PA. We choose the outdoor seating, since it was a beautiful early fall evening. This might not have been the best choice, while pleasant, the adjacent street is very busy and noisy. Bistro 19 would be a great choice for dinner or just a few drinks. The food quality was outstanding with a very upscale menu. All in all a very pleasant place in the beautiful downtown area.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stopped in for a quick happy hour. Really enjoyed the place. Drink prices were reasonable, the layout was nice and staff was friendly. Would go back for dinner if I ever find myself in York again.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I ate here on a Friday night. We were promptly greeted and seated. Our waitress never came to the table so another waitress who noticed went ahead and took care of us. They gladly accommodated a substitution and our meal came out fairly fast. Our sandwiches were good and I'd like to come back again to try some other menu items. The atmosphere is impressive. Possibly a little pricey but we left full and happy. I've heard good things about brunch and am really looking forward to it one day.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We love the Sunday brunch here! Beer batter waffle and omelet stations! I don't even need anything else! For dinner, their food is good, but kind of pricey for us, so we typically stick with brunch!