“sleepy hallow”

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“sleepy hallow”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My first time going to see a play here and even though it may not have been what I expected it was so funny and everyone was amazing. Not sure when the next time I'm coming back to the area but I would love to go again!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank becca s

York, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great family theater”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I saw a recent production of Annie. I enjoyed seeing a cast of actor of all ages, experience, and background working together to put on an enjoyable show!

Visited December 2012
York, Pennsylvania
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great children's theatre classes”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This a youth/family theatre that depends on volunteer actors for shows. I have never seen a show there, and cannot comment on quality.

We do go there for classes, which are excellent. Instructors are patient and enthusiastic, have solid theater training, and enjoy what they do.