“Clean Rooms & Great Staff!”

Four Points by Sheraton York
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in York
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Clean Rooms & Great Staff!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Used the hotel as a stop between Washington DC and home after a concert. Was very satisfied with stay. The rooms were very clean and up to date. All of the staff we came in contact with were very outgoing and helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a clean place to sleep along 83. Can't really think of any complaints.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brian and Ann L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Marcellus, New York
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We had to cancel our stay due to medical emergency. We were told there were only two rooms left so we better reserve now. Later we found out there were a number of rooms available. No refund, even though we called from the hospital.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tim D

Travellers are raving about these York hotels

Dale City
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I did not sleep well AT ALL in the rooms. No matter what setting I tried, the HVAC unit was never just right. Either it was pumping cold air or hot air. Also it would kick on and turn off and is very loud, waking me up many times throughout the night. The other big thing is the pillows were not for me. I like firm pillows and these were feather pillows. More and more hotels seem to use this type of pillow so that may just be more of an industry standard. The hotel was centrally located for the area and the breakfast was good. My kids loved the rather large indoor pool. We were in town for my son's hockey game and when I asked for directions to the rink I received directions immediately that were easy to follow.

Room Tip: I did not sleep well AT ALL in the rooms. No matter what setting I tried, the HVAC unit was never j...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank John C
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I stayed here just a few days ago.....and I was pleasantly surprised. Why?.....well, because my recent stays at other Four Points properties have not been so nice. I don't know what the issue is, but Four Points seems to be a very low end of the Starwood group offerings. But, that said, I gave it another try and stayed at this place. I found the check-in very professional and informative, the room clean, warm and actually cozy. It seems to be recently remodeled. I received all of my Starwood benefits, being a gold member. I was very happy with the experience. The check-out was also very professional. This was a good stay.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank JohnQuid
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I was in a bind, my wife was coming to visit me while I am away for work. Siya helped me re-arrange my accommodations without using the 'no' word - she made it happen for us.

Coming through like this for a stranger to me just goes to show what wonderful people work here, and are willing to help made a tough time a little better for a continual traveler.

Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jasonphilipward
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This is my second time reccomending this hotel. The place keeps getting better. The staff is very nice and the rooms and facilites are clean. They have also added a free breakfast on the weekend. I see other reviews complaining about the kids running around but it isnt that bad. there was a soccer tourny going on so a lot of kids there. I went to the pool and was there by myself for an hour before anyone showed up.

Room Tip: The bar has great beers on tap, just bring your wallet its kinda pricey!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank joe d
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 13 November 2012

For basic business this is one of the best top to bottom updates of an older hotel I have seen. Modern entry with hardwood, crown molding, and super clean. Rooms were the same. Super clean and updated. This isn't the Ritz but the attention to detail shows! Very enjoyable evening and rest

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business