“Great event space!”

Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in York
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I work for a local, non-profit and we host several fundraising events at Heritage Hills Golf Resort. The staff are very accommodating and their spaces are very beautiful, especially the Terrace Room. Knowing we were working withing a strict budget, their sales team help us put together a fantastic event and give us the best possible price. The resort has everything you need, if we were to request something, they had it available for us. I would highly recommend a call to their sales team to book your next event!

Room Tip: The Terrace Room, for events, is by far the nicest and it has a spectacular view. Be sure to check i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I just returned from a golf getaway with the ladies. The golf was good, the restaurant and live entertainment just right after a day of golf.
It was the friendly helpful staff which really stood out. Every member of the staff greeted us and asked if the we had everything we needed and happily provided anything we asked for. Housekeeping staff, front desk, wait staff , golf course personnel, restaurant managers , and even the maintenance staff greeted me with a smile and a hello.

Bethany on the front desk really went the extra mile for me. When I accidentally tore open the skin on my arm she found just the right first aid supplies and even helped me clean and bandage the arm. Thank you Bethany

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I just came back from a quick golf/ spa getaway. The golf was great. the room was small and the bathroom was tiny. Our dinner was nice out on the patio. The only complaint I would have is that there is not a separate area for smokers.There were three weddings going on so the hotel was booked. The walls are so thin that I heard the guests all night. The air was really loud as well. We had a voucher for the breakfast buffet. Sadly the buffet was the same thing that you would receive at a Comfort Inn for free. Our couples massage was great. The only really complaint that I would have is how noisy it was all night. Not sure that we would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know where we fell short. We have shared your feedback with our management team and will address your concerns.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope you will consider visiting us again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We didn't stay here but were in the rooms of family members that were there for their wedding. The staff all did a wonderful job and the wedding was great! The men all played golf all morning and some how my son lost his phone, all staff members were wonderful and one went out and looked ( after we had for an hr) and found it and then found us to return it.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed here during a soccer tournament. It was excellent the guys played golf, I went to the gym and dabbled at the spa. The food was ok at knickers nothing memorable but the outdoor dining facility was simply amazing. We ate outside two nights in a row just because it was so comfortable. We stayed for quite a while but they didn't bother us. The salad was nothing special asian with noodles and a peanut dressing - the dressing had no flavor and I mean no flavor. I also had the french onion and that was lacking flavor. The second night I got a flatbread pizza and that was really good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Spacious, easily accessible, ample parking, delicious food and a staff that clear knows what they're doing. Kelsey and her team did a fabulous job of taking care of our group! Being a corporate meeting planner, I work with a lot of different properties, and I must say, It’s always a pleasure working with a venue that knows the drill! Thanks for making my life a little easier!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kelly B
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Kelly - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had the pleasure of staying here two weeks ago. We were in town for a wedding that was being held at the Heritage Hills Resort. First off the rooms and overall quality of the resort was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The maids couldn't do enough for us. One of the biggest things we enjoyed was the food. Not just the food they served during the wedding (it was fabulous) but the food served in the restaurants. We were there with friends and enjoyed many fancy drinks and lots of delicious food. We will definitely visit again for the food and may even get a round of golf in, the course looked beautiful from our room window.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the golf course.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends