Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham York(York)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$124
Country Inn
US$94
US$67
All reviewsgolf courseknickers pubsnow tubingice skatingdriving rangeserenity spaoak restaurantlaser taggolf weekendterrace roommaster suitegreat golflarge crowdwedding partiesbreakfast buffethockey tournamentoutside patio
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here Friday night because we had a wedding nearby. Our room was very nice. Had microwave and refrigerator. We were on the first floor right down the hall from the front desk. The room had very high ceilings. My nephew said his room wasn't as big, but we decided it may be because of the ceiling height. The place is a golf resort. We don't golf, but we did walk over some it and the grounds was were lovely with several water features. The price was way more than I normally spend, it was nice, but I don't think it was worth the price. My Mom wanted a shower cap, I called and they brought it immediately. The beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room down the hall from front desk in order to get the high ceilings.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will come visit us again soon.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We held our Northeast Training Event at the Heritage Hills Golf Resort in June. The event was terrific. Kelsey and Roger were a pleasure to work with. They did an incredible job making sure everything was perfect. The entire staff at Heritage Hills made the event enjoyable. The initial feedback that I received from our Dealers and Suppliers was very positive. We had over 140 attendees and all were treated to a first class event. Both the Windows Ballroom & The Links Center were great meeting rooms. The food was excellent.
I would highly recommend calling Kelsey to book your next event.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I work for a local, non-profit and we host several fundraising events at Heritage Hills Golf Resort. The staff are very accommodating and their spaces are very beautiful, especially the Terrace Room. Knowing we were working withing a strict budget, their sales team help us put together a fantastic event and give us the best possible price. The resort has everything you need, if we were to request something, they had it available for us. I would highly recommend a call to their sales team to book your next event!

Room Tip: The Terrace Room, for events, is by far the nicest and it has a spectacular view. Be sure to check it out!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I just returned from a golf getaway with the ladies. The golf was good, the restaurant and live entertainment just right after a day of golf.
It was the friendly helpful staff which really stood out. Every member of the staff greeted us and asked if the we had everything we needed and happily provided anything we asked for. Housekeeping staff, front desk, wait staff , golf course personnel, restaurant managers , and even the maintenance staff greeted me with a smile and a hello.

Bethany on the front desk really went the extra mile for me. When I accidentally tore open the skin on my arm she found just the right first aid supplies and even helped me clean and bandage the arm. Thank you Bethany

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I just came back from a quick golf/ spa getaway. The golf was great. the room was small and the bathroom was tiny. Our dinner was nice out on the patio. The only complaint I would have is that there is not a separate area for smokers.There were three weddings going on so the hotel was booked. The walls are so thin that I heard the guests all night. The air was really loud as well. We had a voucher for the breakfast buffet. Sadly the buffet was the same thing that you would receive at a Comfort Inn for free. Our couples massage was great. The only really complaint that I would have is how noisy it was all night. Not sure that we would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa H, Public Relations Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know where we fell short. We have shared your feedback with our management team and will address your concerns.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope you will consider visiting us again!