“Aside from the 'atmosphere', this place is perfect!”
Review of Joe's Pizza Plaza

Joe's Pizza Plaza
Ranked #119 of 455 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 November 2009

I used to pass Joe's on the way to school every day and eventually curiosity got the better of me sometime in 1996. On a Friday night I went and ordered a slice of pizza, mozzarella sticks, and a vanilla shake. They were fantastic. I visited on a regular basis the entire time I lived in this city and still go back to visit it when I am in town.

13 years later and the food is the EXACT SAME. So many places change their food when there's nothing wrong with it (usually to cut costs). I do remember once they changed to a cheaper mozzarella stick but when people did not like them (and when the staff did not like them) they changed back.

If you are a fan of great food, great shakes, and great Italian Ice this is the place for you.

The downsides? It's cramped inside (as it is the bottom floor of a house), the staff can get a bit loud, and the location isn't in the nicest area on earth. But if you want great food there's really nothing else in York that can top it.

2  Thank Desespoir
There are newer reviews for Joe's Pizza Plaza

Been to Joe's Pizza Plaza? Share your experiences!