“Not just the best wings in town”
Review of Granfalloons

Granfalloons
Ranked #282 of 460 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Although they do have the best wings in town and specials on them on Monday and Wednesday, they have a full menu to satisfy any taste. Decor is pleasant with the exposed brick walls, and old wooden floors. On our last visit we had the cream of crab soup which was thick and creamy. My son had their all American burger, which was huge,and tender and juicy. I ordered the loaded Nachos which, while classified as an appetizer, was easily a meal.Among other beers on tap they have Guinness. There is a separate dining room from the bar, as well as additional table seating in the bar room. I'm my opinion, the only down side is that because they are a smoking bar they do not allow children.

Reviewed 5 November 2009

When I used to go to Falloons it was a quiet, relaxed bar. Almost always empty. Has multiple floors, and places to play pool. Apparently after the smoking ban hit PA, Falloons became the new hot spot.

Went in there recently when I was in town (for the first time in about 4 years) and while the decor is the same the crowd is not. Instead of older, 'refined' people it's college kids and 20 somethings. As I'm 25, this was a pleasant surprise. They had a huge projector with a football game on, live music, and tons of people.

Falloons, which has always been awesome, is now an even better place to go out drinking especially if you're looking to meet people.

Please note that men cannot wear sleeveless shirts.

Been to Granfalloons? Share your experiences!