“Great Panera!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #168 of 455 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Went in at 7pm for a quick bite, we were greeted with a smile and waited on almost immediately. It was standard Panera format but the person who took our order searched for a yogurt parfait (which is normally a breakfast item) for my daughter and gave me a warm bagel vice one in the bin. We didn't stay to eat but left with a pleasant feeling after a nice experience!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I stop here a lot. On m way to work I'll get a bagel, or there cheddar broccolli soup makes a nice lunch add the 99cent bakery item to that & you have dessert ( chocolate pastery) yummy

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Just the usual Panera Bread experience which has been consistently tasty. What makes this place special is how they fit in the usual fare with a dessert station and the cozy area by a gas fireplace. Just the thing to take off the day's chill.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

If you ask what my favorite item, whether food or drink, is here, I would respond, "it depends." If it is hot outside, grab a frozen mocha, if it is cold outside, my favorite drink is a coffee mocha with a chocolate pastry. Their chili is also very good. It is hard to find any complaints. I do wish the atmosphere was more traditional, and sometimes the music sound like elevator music. But the food makes it hard to resist. I go every chance I get.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Hard to tell what is best here the cafe or the bakery. Salads, sandwiches, wraps, baked goods all fast, fresh and delicious. Standouts are the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, the Broccoli Cheese Soup, the kids meal choices (with yogurt/apples), the mozzarella/tomato/basil sandwiches or the cinnamon raisin bread from the bakery. Some restaurants are hit or miss with good days and bad. This one never misses.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!