“A good time had by all”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #170 of 455 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I like the consistency of the national chains.

The consistency of a national chain is something to rely on when you are competing in a away game situation. You can get a sandwich any where. When traveling in a uniform you want the counter staff to be on your side. You get that with Panerea Bread.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

First off, I love this place, so keep that in mind. My only 3 complaints are the price, the seating capacity, and the order pickup process. It's not cheap for lunch -I usually pass the $10 mark. I've had to get in the habit of carrying out too because it's so crowded at 12:30 that you have to hang over peoples' shoulders like a vulture to get a table. Lastly it's like Lord of thr Flies when it comes to picking up your order. All the orders are sitting on a pickup counter where people come up and grab their items. (I've had people walk off with my tray thinking it was one of their meals - not cool!)

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Always good, always fast. My personal favorite is the pick 2 lunch. Soup and Salad. And you can get a pastry for $.99 that I always save for the next days breakfast.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Love the new Breakfast Souffle's. Panera continues to have the Best Coffee in town. Pleasant surroundings and helpful staff. I suggest Panera consider extending some of the breakfast items past the 11:00am cutoff. These would make great lunch offerings as well.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

very popular, hard to find a seat, food delicious as always, best broccoli cheddar soup--hot just as I like it!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!