“New Years day was grand !”
Review of The Accomac

The Accomac
Ranked #20 of 463 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Food is made very well indeed, no matter the choice. Given my druthers, I'd like to be able to get served a little quicker, for sure. This place is busy most of the time. Good presentation and the sides are fair. Seems to me the volume that you get has dimished quite a bit. Still, go and enjoy.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

this visit wasn't as pleasing as our last visit. It is always nice to have the wait staff attentive, but felt like we were being totally rushed. One of them took my drink without asking if I was finished, and I wasn't, so I asked them to please put it back down. Same with the appetizers. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the desserts were AWESOME! Beware of the dark parking lot and walkway!!! Not sure if pole lights are out but it was raining and it was really hard to see anything!!! All four of us commented on the situation.

1  Thank Dorrays
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have eaten here numerous times and every time it has been outstanding. My last visit was disappointing. The sausage was not cooked property, the cheesy grits was not tasty, like I had in other places and the coffee was not hot.

We will definitely go back and but this over-all experience did not meet my expectations based on previous visits.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Accomac Inn is our favorite upscale restaurant. The friendly, cozy atmosphere is the best. On the porch in the summer or by the fireplace in the winter. It just cannot be matched. If you like tableside cooking (who doesn't?), you must try the steak Diane and the bananas Foster. On that special occasion, when you deserve a real treat, you MUST go to the Accomac Inn. You will not regret it!!!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Food, service, EVERYTHING was great.
Combination of food ingredients was interesting and all worked well together.