“Thanksgiving trip to York”

Best Western Westgate Inn
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in York
Reviewed 28 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KATHY E

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I was surprised by how run down the hotel appeared. My biggest frustration was when the toilet in my room backed up Saturday morning. I was told someone would come fix it around 7:00 AM. When we returned at 4:00 PM the room had been cleaned but the toilet was still backed up. The front desk told me that they had no maintenance staff on over the weekends and that they just moved guests to other rooms when that happened. I find that to be ridiculous! The refunded me a whopping $8.00 for my trouble!?!?! Are you kidding me! I will never stay at a best western again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Dear Oriordant,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Westgate Inn for your hotel and lodging needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back in the future when in York, PA again. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Great Stay, hotel is close to everything we wanted to do and very reasonable. Breakfast is included and typical for most motels. Restaurant is next door with a lounge for a late nitecap. Would recommend this property.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim J
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I choose to stay at this hotel on business trips between 15 and 20 times a year. The staff is excellent, the hotel is clean , kept in good repair and has good internet service . It is located within walking distance of three restaurants and whitin two miles of the mall.
My company allows me to choose the hotel that I use. I choose the WESTGATE INN.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank David H
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here and will come back !

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 717-767-6931.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Megha Shah
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn

Reviewed 8 October 2012

This hotel was mobbed and other hotels were either completly booked or were charging an outrageous rate. This hotel charged a fair rate had huge rooms with queen beds a great breakfast and was very clean. Has everything one could ask for except an indoor pool...maybe sometime ....

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank junction940
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I will be coming back to stay at this hotel again.The price was good,rooms clean and big,coffee pot,frig and microwave in our room.Breakfast you had alot to pick from.Everything was good.At night we just walked a few feet over to TGIF and had a drink before bed. The staff was very helpful.You don't have to be afraid to stay at this hotel.Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank droberts123
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I will be coming back to stay!!!! A good place to stay!!!! If you have a big truck there room to park. The personal were nice and work hard to make your stay one of the best. I stay at a lots of Best Western this is one of the best, hope you have a good stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Ladyoftheroad74
Meg S, Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here and will come back !

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Megha Shah