Best Western Westgate Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsquaker steak and luberoom was cleanolive gardenenglish muffinsyogurtwould stay here againhard boiled eggsother hotelsice machinecontinental breakfastup to dateharley davidson factorygreat place to staynice sizestaff was friendlyvery nice hotelyork area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed for three days in this clean and comfortable hotel. The beds and pillows are soooooo comfortable!! Good location to highway and dining. Friendly & helpful staff. Great breakfast included and free parking!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Petunia F
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting a trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here and the service of our staff members. We hope that you will come back again!

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 717-767-6931.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The motel is a bit dated, but generally well-kept. I had trouble regulating the heat in the room, as even on low it was too hot, but the room became cold fast due to an open air intake below the unit. I used the micro and fridge, and those are pluses. I also used the office area as I forgot my laptop, so that was convenient. Free breakfast was a plus.

Room Tip: You can park your car so that you can see it from your room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob984
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Spent 5 days here and was very happy with my experience. The hotel rooms need a bit of updating but the staff more then made up for it. Would rather have a great friendly experence then a perfect room...This hotel made me feel at home which is great as I am on the road so much.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very clean. One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Lots of dining and shopping options nearby. Close to the theatre. Friendly staff. Temperature of room easily adjusted. Very quiet. Coffee maker and fridge in room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving us a review regarding your recent stay at our property. It is always a joy to have wonderful guest as yourself, respond and give us back feedback.

Your business is very important to us and we value your opinions. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to talk about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

we stay here and were disappointed/ Our room for two persons had 2 bath towels, 1 hand and 1 wash cloth. The mattresses were mushy and the room was missing furniture pieces. The third floor also smelled of smoke and so did our room. We are non smokers Disappointed in the cleanliness of the hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Meg S, General Manager at Best Western Westgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for Trip-Advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 717-767-6931.