“Ribs were overcooked...”

Dining options: After-hours
Millersville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Ribs were overcooked...”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

It has been awhile since I was in Smokey bones but the food had always been great. My fiance had the half chicken which tasted great and was properly cooked. The sides were also very good. My St Louis Ribs though were overcooked. The meat wasn't very juicy and at points was like chewing on jerky. I should have sent it back.

York, Pennsylvania
“Smokey Bones - A nice steak and ribs restaurant”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I went to Smokey Bones on a Saturday evening. We did not have to wait long to get seated. My wife ordered her smokehouse chicken meal, I ordered a 10 ounce sirloin steak, well done. Both meals were excellent. The restaurant was fairly busy but we had a great server and we did not have an empty glass ever! The restaurant often has good coupons in the paper or online. We enjoy going to Smokey Bones and I can't wait till the next time we go.

• Visited April 2014
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Baby back vs St Louis style ribs”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The best thing going is the atmosphere. It's pretty nice, and so's the decor. IF you have a cupon, GO ! Also get the Blue Moon beer on tap with the slice of orange. It is really good, even if you're not a beer drinker. I'm not, but this just fits so perfectly. The sides are decent. They should get the recipe for baked beans from Mission Barbecue. No kidding.

Visited April 2014
“Great Barbecue!!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I look forward to coming to this restaurant everytime I come to York. The food and service is always excellent.

• Visited March 2014
Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, Canada
“This is a WOW for a great price”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Our very first visit to this restaurant. We were returning from a trip down South. We were tired from the long driving and were looking for a great meal.
The name did not say much to us, but it was worth the the visit.
The service was excellent friendly and respectful, the meal were tasty healthy and well presented.
We will look for the Smokey Bones whenever we can.
A truly great culinary experience.
By the way I have many food allergies and they have a menu for the finicky eaters.
I ate all my food with much delight.

• Visited February 2014