“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Charlestown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Casual, clean and killer breakfast food! My son had a specialty omelette which was large and he loved it. I had oatmeal and a bowl of fruit and borne were fresh and generous portions. Very friendly mature waitress. Great spot.

1  Thank DJG47
There are newer reviews for Phil's Hungry Haven

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were referred to this place by our real estate agent while looking for a waterfront summer home in Charlestown. We ended up in Matunuck but still drive the extra 10 minutes at least once a week. Its clearly a locals place but they are friendly and willing to provide "local knowledge". After 45 years away from RI I even met and old summer friend!
The menu is huge as are the servings. Its a small place so everything is served within seconds of coming off the grill. If it gets too busy the waiters help each other out so service is always fast.
We are coming back im May and determined to try it for lunch and dinner!

Give it a shot, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Tamjr
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great place for dinner (only on Thurs, Fri or Sat., however.) It's open for breakfast and lunch the other days and is always tasty. It is a BYOB place, but they provide the glasses. The food is always good but the lobster bisque or $16 prime rib (with appetizer and salad) on Thursday night is a real steal. Delicious. We always make a point to eat here often. You'll love it ~ but don't expect a fancy dining experience.

1  Thank scubagrover
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I went there for a lunch date with my daughter before we headed over to Westerly beach and as soon as we walked in we were greeted, seated and given waters. My daughter is 5 and it's hard to keep her busy, without even asking she had a bucket (not 3 colors like most places) of crayons and paper and pickles. She was in heaven. She ordered her salad while I ordered the fish and chips which were SO fresh. I'm pretty picky about giving a good review for fish and chips but the price was great, my order was HUGE and the taste was perfect. I took the half I didn't eat with me and ate it when I got home. The staff was so friendly and the customers...we all were even talking about everything, including the weather and my fish and chips ha. I would recommend this cute little place anyway. And I am pretty sure it's BYOB too. I mean what else could you ask for?!!

1  Thank MamaDizzle
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place has fantastic food at a great price (where else can you get a fabulous meal for $35 for 2 people)? It's byob and the chef sure knows his stuff. The mac & cheese lobster is phenominal and the baked stuffed shrimp is my favorite. My husband's is the prime rib. Yummm...

1  Thank ApachePup