“My new favorite!”

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“My new favorite!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place great service, great quality and it's byob! How can you go wrong?! The space is small and fills up quickly often with a wait.

• Visited June 2014

Providence, Rhode Island
“Cozy corner cafe”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Edgewood is a neighborhood spot good for casual dining. The menu is fairly small with nightly specials. The food is good - not unusual or outstanding but reliably good. The service is often slow. It's a dependable restaurant for those nights when I don't feel energetic enough to cook or imaginative enough to venture elsewhere. Keep your expectations in check and you will be satisfied.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nnie V
Cranston, ri
“I love this place”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I can walk here, sit down and have a good meal, see some people I know, bring a beer. The food always satisfies, it is priced right. This is what a neighborhood restaurant should be. I usually go for the specials and a salad. My kids insist on the calamari. I love this place.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lee7444
providence
“Liked the food and proximity to the inn.”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We enjoyed the food here and people were very nice . The pizza was delicious and it was a comfortable place for our daughter as well.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank robert m
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Over rated”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I read the reviews and was expecting an exceptional meal, unfortunately this did not happen.
The food was average, nothing awful, nothing great. The owner was our service provider and only one, very nice and amicable, but over worked, it was busy. The bill was over $90 for four people and we brought our own wine...high for two appetizers, a salad w/chicken, hamburger, meatball & pasta, penne w/eggplant, two soda's and one ice tea. Again, very nice owner's and great location, but food average at best.

• Visited August 2013