“Great place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Extra stewed mushroom is a must for me with their brand sirloin. If the cream butter served without cinnamon I would be happier.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

that was awesome, very cute and nice waitress.
i went there for my brother birthday party and we had a blast, it took a little bit long for the food, but it was worth it

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have been to this Texas Roadhouse a few times. It 's always had very attentive staff. I like that. The food is deliscious and we are never disappointed. I only give it a 4 because it's not a 5 star restaurant. It's a bit noisy. The staff has to do a little dance and some of them look like they really don't want to.
They give you lots of bread and peanuts. Your full before your meal comes but you eat it anyway because it's so awesome.
The night we went there was a $9.99 dinner, so it's a great value!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Have never had a bad experience. Great great food and great service. I know it's a chain place but I'm always comfortable here and everything is cooked great! Nothing is better than a beer and a steak!

1  Thank Shelley J
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I went there last week because i was in the mood fir steaks, everything was really good, the food, the drinks, the service was great. We had the fried onion blossom and it was really good for the price. I had the 16 oz steak, and it was soo good i ate everything!!