“Wow”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Great food exceptional server. The meal was excellent a little slow but well worth the wait. All 3 courses were superb.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped in while out shopping for a quick bite and a drink and immediately felt right at home. Our bartender Tara was warm and friendly , the food was great and served quickly , the managing partner even came out to say hi. We will be back , highly recommend this restaurant it is one of the few chains that do it right.

2  Thank redsox_dave09
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Bonefish is a chain so right away I was skeptical … We went as a group .. the food was just fabulous. The staff was awesome and we were hooked. I have since been to several of this chain in different states and I have never been dissatisfied…. I know it is consistent and a good value. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My cousin and I had dinner here. The servers were friendly & accommodating. The food arrived quickly and was delicious.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

For a chain restaurant, it was hard to tell. Great service from the time we walked in the door until the time we left. Very good Octopus appetizer. We had the Swordfish - prepared excellent. I'd return. highly recommend