“Give it a try”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is an older established restaurant in RI that has to be doing something right to judge by the crowds and wait to get in even with a reservation. Haven't been in awhile but gave it a try again last night we had reservations and still had to wait 20 minutes for our table. But the wait was well worth it , good food, good service, great prices, so what if it was noisy and not relaxing. Definitely a place to experience if you're looking for good food without an attitude this is the place. It will never be listed under fine dining but the food is damn good and you can't bet the prices.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We went here for my grandmother's birthday dinner. There was 11 of us. The staff was very friendly. The food was good and portions were enough to take home some.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've been to this restaurant a number of times. If you go during lunch time it's very busy, especially on Friday's. If you go for supper during the week there is a steady stream to people coming and going. On the weekends if you don't get there early be prepared to wait.

I ordered the Chicken Milanese which is a very large plate of cut up boneless chicken pieces that is in a creamy cheese sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. It's very rich so the side of pasta is a good choice.
My husband had the veal, peppers and french fries which is his favorite. This came with a large piece of veal and we both came home with leftovers.

I saw our waiter passing a lobster roll to the table near ours. What a sandwich! Loaded with lobster and it's served in a large roll and it's served with french fries. Can't wait to go back and order one.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was taken to this restaurant by my wife. First thing I noticed was all the employees moving around. There was at least a three to one ratio of employees to diners. I would not even attempt to try and eat here in the evening or during the weekend. The prices were average and the portions on some meals were big. Because of the small/tight size of the establishment I personally would only try lunch the next time. As far as someone mentioning the salads, that would be the last thing I would order here. It was basically lettuce out of a bag.

6  Thank cardinal
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great place to enjoy bottomless salad and bread dipped in olive oil with roasted garlic. The entrees are so delicious and bountiful, you will be able enjoy your meal again the next day because you will not be able to eat it all in one sitting!