“Can't get enough of this place”

Sonia's Near East Market
Ranked #13 of 289 Restaurants in Cranston
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I go here once a week and I am NOT complaining! I have tried most of their sandwiches and they are ALL great. I keep coming back to the chicken falafel wrap. It is dynamite! I also tried the potato salad yesterday for the first time. Needless to say I will be getting that next time. They have a great location, great food, and a very friendly staff. What more can you ask for!?

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The quality of all the items I have had is very high, especially the staples of hummus, tabouli, pita, grape leaves, etc. The sandwiches are excellent. Great food, smiling and accommodating service, great prices. It's the kind of place you want to return to every day if you could!

1  Thank Hawaii_traveler200
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Am I the first to write a review for this place? Yay!

I have been coming here since the first week they opened and the food is just as great now as it was then. Everyone I bring here loves their salads and sandwiches, its hard to narrow down my favorite but I do love the eggplant sandwich and chicken falafel salad. If you live in RI come here for lunch and pick up a few spices, breads and deli items. If you are traveling through be sure to stop here for a bite to eat. During the summer I pack the picnic basket with goodies from here for the park or beach.

Need tahini? Spices? Flat breads? Olives? Yogurts? Cheese? They have it all. I cannot say enough good things, this is one of my favorite places.

1  Thank noexpectationsmotto