“Watch out for Steel shreddings in your food!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 277 Restaurants in Cranston
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Campanella family takes great pride in preparing the freshest homemade pizzas, pastas, calzones, salads, and so much more! The family starts each morning making their white, whole wheat, and mutigrain dough which is what makes their gourmet pizzas, calzones, heavenly breads, and rolls. As soon as you enter their comfortable neighborhood restaurant, you will be tempted by the delicious aroma from the family's homemade tomato sauce simmering on the stove, the veal and eggplant frying, and the perfectly seasoned chicken breasts being baked.
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Watch out for Steel shreddings in your food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ordered penne with grilled chicken in pink Vodka sauce. To my surprise I cut my mouth on a stainless steel shard from the grill brush! I notify my waitress and to my surprise.... the owner never comes out, instead hides in the back. Accepting the mistake and an apology would have gone a long way not$8.00 off my bill!!! My family and extended family will never go back !!! Be careful what you eat!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank BEJFD

“Carb's galore”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have to admit that the food and service here is very good with reasonable prices. My problem with this place is the menu choices. Pizza, Calzones, Grinders, and Pasta are the main fare and all are excellent. But - If you want a nice dinner without the carbs the best you can do is a side order of meatballs or sausage. I often order fish when I am out for dinner and this is not a good place if you want fish, steak, etc.
This resaturant is fairly large with decent parking and good service. So if you want to bulk up on carbs, this is a good choice.

• Visited March 2014
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Best Calzone Ever - Stuffed Greek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love all the calzones! But the Stuffed Greek is do die for! It is a multigrain, spinich calzone that comes out of the oven, opened and stuffed with a greek salad!

• Visited February 2014
Millville, Massachusetts
“Great find for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I went to Campanellas the other day for lunch as my wife and I were in the area and wanted to try someplace new to us. Well we were very happy with our meal as we shared a sausage and rabe sub and lasagna, both were delicious. Our waitress Kerri was very nice and helpful. The prices were reasonable and comparable to other Italian places for lunch in the area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Andrew B
Cranston
“The Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We Always use the TO-GO service and the PIZZA is the BEST!!! The whole wheat crust is my favorite. I have had both regular and thin crust. They are both equally delicious. Highly recommend. Never sat inside, but it is average looking. They are always packed with people.

• Visited February 2014