“Charming and Delicious”

Ranked #13 of 286 Restaurants in Cranston
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family business, celebrating 30 years of service! T's began as a local variety store in Cranston, RI and transformed into the unique breakfast and brunch destination that it is today. The T's community expanded to East Greenwich, and we've recently set anchor in Narragansett.Breakfast/Lunch/Brunch are our specialties. We have the most eclectic menus in RI, and we now offer gluten-free selections. We have something for every taste, if you don't see want you want, we'll happily substitute menu items. Our food is always fresh and cooked to order. We also have the best coffee in town and serve it up in hand crafted mugs made just for our guests.Community is very important to us. Every guest becomes a friend and member of the T's family. We also support local businesses and stay involved in community events. We're art lovers too. Our walls are adorned with original paintings, and our love of art is reflected in everything from the floors, to our menus, and servers shirts. Our food is artful too, from the selection of the finest ingredients, to the preparation, and presentation on your plate.If you haven't experienced T's, come in and why we are a local favorite, and winner of Rhode Island Monthly's Best of Rhode Island!
Reviewed 23 April 2014

T's is a very popular restaurant in Cranston. They are almost always busy (especially on the weekend) so plan to wait, and possibly you may not find parking in their lot. The food is good and the portions are large. The restaurant itself is charming with art on the walls and cute mugs and plates. The home fries are terrific. Since it's become more popular the prices have gone up, but the portions are large and the service is friendly.

JoAnn L, Guest Relations Manager at T's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Hi Grace G,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Charming and delicious is exactly what we strive to be!

Ciao!

There are newer reviews for T's Restaurant

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I love T’s. I am fortunate enough to live within walking distance of the Cranston location and go there a lot. Apparently everyone else loves T’s as well, as it is always super busy when I go and I have to wait, but it’s worth it.

Pros:
I’ve never had a bad meal there. They have a good breakfast and lunch menu selection, and the food is priced well. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The restaurant is always clean, and is decorated well.

Cons:
It’s hard to find negative things to say about T’s. Though, since so many Rhode Islander’s love this place, it is always packed. I do wish that the entrance and waiting area was bigger or set up better as since it’s always packed there isn’t a ton of space to sit and wait for your name to be called. I also wish they were open past 3 p.m. so I could eat there during the week, too.

I enjoy eating at T’s very much and will definitely be back several more times in the future.

JoAnn L, Guest Relations Manager at T's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hi Susie1390,

Thanks so much for your recent review! We appreciate feedback from our guests. It's great that you're within walking distance. When you're heading to the beaches this summer, check out our Narragansett location. Same great food, and an awesome nautical theme.

Best,

JoAnn

Reviewed 7 March 2014

T's has multiple locatoins in RI and I have been to all of them....mostly breakfast and lunch a few times. The restaurants are bright, clean, a great menu, and great food. The only negative is that it is so good that you usually have to wait in line to get in.

My favorite is the omlette's. They look like they use 6 eggs with a great variety to choose from or you can order one with your favorite ingrediants.

The servers are friendly and well trained. Overall good food and great value.

JoAnn L, Guest Relations Manager at T's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hi cperry51,

Thanks for the great shout-out for T's! We love guests who visit all locations. Each one of them is special. We really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I agree the food here is really good. Weekend mornings are a nightmare to get in.... I definitely think it's a little pricey for breakfast food...

JoAnn L, Guest Relations Manager at T's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hi Lisa S,

Thanks for reviewing us! Weekend morning can mean a line. We make every effort to keep things moving as quickly as we can.

Thanks for being a valued T's customer!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We always have a great breakfast here. we have also recently enjoyed a couple of lunch time meals. The great part of that for me is that I can still get a breakfast meal and my guest can order what ever they would like breakfast or lunch. The service is always prompt and cheery and we have never had a bad meal. I love that they change up the menu with monthly specials. I may not often select one, but it adds lots of options. I also like that they have many lower calorie options and are willing to modify any selection or substitute with a smile.

Hi CatRob_12,

Thanks so much for reviewing us! We eat out too, so we strive to have a menu that everyone can enjoy. So nice to see your feedback!