“Worth the trip”

Big Cheese & Pub
Ranked #3 of 286 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 22 December 2012

This place has been here for several years and every time I go back to R. I my lady and I go to the Big Cheese Pub. The service is always great, the pizza is hot and it's a nice relaxing time. They have plenty of other Italian food and it's all great too. It's always worth the trip.

There are newer reviews for Big Cheese & Pub

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I was recently up in RI and my wives family use to frequent Big Cheese weekly but have recently latched onto another local pizza place which is very good but they don't have some of the menu items that Big Cheese has. They have a very good wheat pizza, great calzones and a nice greek salad. So the menu is a little more extensive then your typical pizza joint and the food/pizza is always spot on.

2  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I've been here MANY times. This past visit in July we had amazing pizza, an excellent greek salad, delicious calzones, which were extremely impressive, and everything on the menu is awesome!
A+

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have been going to The Big Cheese since I was a small child, and my parents have been going since before I was born! The Big Cheese never disappoints! Top notch pizza, calzones, sandwiches, etc. Everything is fresh and absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stopped in for dinner with a group of 13 people and were seated immediately. Although the place seemed just a little outdated, it was very clean (including the bathrooms). We ordered several pizzas and salads for our group. Everyone, including a couple of finicky kids in our group, thought the food was delicious. I must agree with one of the previous reviewers on the salads at this place. I ordered a small Greek salad and it was big enough for 2-3 people. I wish I had known that they sell their own salad dressing because I think it's the best I've had. Great place for an affordable family night out without compromising quality and taste.