“Late luncheon”

Dining options: Reservations
Westport, Ma
“Late luncheon”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Our first time here and enjoyed it. Appetizers of zucchini flowers and crab cakes were delicious . I got the stuffed fish and spaghetti in oil. Very tasty. My husband got the chicken Parmesan with spaghetti. That was excellent. The chicken thinly pounded and breaded in a delicious red sauce . We will definitely be back. Staff is super friendly.

“Best kept secret in RI”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Vesuvio is truly one of the best Italian Restaurants in RI! Whether you dine in or order out you will not be disappointed. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. Anything you need is immediately provided. We love dining there as well as ordering out! The portions are generous but more importantly the food is outstanding. Our favorite is the chicken parm, order this meal, we guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Ashburn, Virginia
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

One of my favorite places to go when I visit my hometown. Went a few weeks ago and it was as good as ever. The portions are large and very tasty. Service is quick and polite. I recognize the same people year after year - that's a good sign. The scrod and side of pasta is awesome.

• Visited December 2013
east greenwich, rhode island
“sit at the bar and enjoy attentive service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Had dinner with a friend here last night. Our reservation was made for the bar and the seats were reserved and set, waiting for us. There were a few diners in the restaurant and only one other person at the bar. The bartender was very attentive and was quite friendly and amicable. The veal parm was really quite good as was the pasta. The salad was just salad. Excellent drinks. The New York Cheesecake was actually just like cheesecake in NY. Overall, this was a nice place for dinner, but the price was a bit excessive for what we had.

• Visited January 2014
Cranston, Rhode Island
“the worst food and service in the history of restaurants”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The dinner was maybe 3 oz of chicken- tasted boiled and sauce very bitter and too spicy even with ordering no hot peppers. The food quantity and quality was very low. The waitress staff kept rushing us- then asked me if I wanted to bring home my sweet potato when I was not done eating it and there was nobody in the place. Then, does not inform us there is not free refills on soda- who does not give free refills? So we spent 6.00 $ on 3 small glasses of soda- we could have went to market and got 6- 2 liter bottles of soda!! What a waste of time and money- no bargain here. Then, they fill you up on bread! The worst experience!

• Visited November 2013