“Overpriced, average food, noisy location”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 293 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This location is always packed, often so much that you can't find a seat. I find all Paneras overpriced. Their coffee and pastries are average. You can get a better sandwich at other restaurants in the area. To boot I was double charged for an item and did not realize until I got home! Corner Bakery opening soon across the street at Garden City should give this place some much needed competition.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Went for lunch love their soup and breads are the best.
I had the lobster roll one of the best around for me lots of lobster couldn't finish,brought home half of it.
The lobster is real and just the perfect seasoning.
I go just breads sometimes.
Service is good and fast just perfect for a quick meal.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The Panera Bread on New London Ave. is in a strip mall. The picture above is not that one just in case you are looking for it and using that pic. But it is Panera Bread non the less. This location is across from Garden City Shopping Center and is a very busy location especially around lunch and dinner times. It is a typical Panera. Fantastic desserts, great sandwiches, soups salads and a hue selection of beverages. I find this location messy at times as they do not clean the tables and especially the floors often enough. There is a large seating area, but remember it is busy, an they do offer free wifi which some people use as an excuse to do work and sit longer. The restrooms have always been clean. It is a comfortable atmosphere and the staff is friendly, quick and efficient.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I often stop at Panera's when I'm out shopping and need something for lunch. While not gourmet it is certainly is much better than McD's. My only concern is the high calorie content of some of their items - although now they list the calorie content next to the menu item - and it's shocking to see how many calories are in your favorite grilled sandwich! I usually just try to stick to their simple soups/salad combos - the coffee refills are great too.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

we travel a lot we know that we can always count on a good meal, weather it's breakfast, lunch or lite dinner, at Panera restaurants