“best experience for outdoor dining”
Review of Caffe ITRI

Caffe ITRI
Ranked #27 of 283 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Providence, Rhode Island
“best experience for outdoor dining”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

this is my favorite restaurnat to sit outside and enjoy adelicious dinner. greg the owner has made this outdoor plaza with the marble top tableswith umbrellas to the hi tops. the service and food are the best. first class presentation from appetizers to dessert are served by a veryfriendly dedicated and professional staff.

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Bad experience!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My first time ordering there and not satisfied at all, Very poor customer service I thought only thru the phone but when I walk in to get my order I did not even received a thank you. My first and last food was ok, but very$$$$ for what you get the guys working outside the building where nicer then the people the work there.

Rhode Island
“Nicely Done w/Outdoor Dining”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Until tonight, we hadn't been here in a few years, only because we're usually not in the area. We had a very nice dinner. They have an outdoor dining area that's enclosed with decorative stonewalls, nice lighting, overhead fans, potted plants, and dinner music. We'll be happy to return.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been dining at Cafe Itri for several years whenever we visit Rhode Island. It is truly my favorite restaurant there. Both the food and the service are excellent and consistent. The menu is varied and innovative and everything is prepared and presented beautifully. They have a nice wine list and a good bartender. The ambience is warm and comfortable.

Visited April 2014
USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Racism”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I have been dining here for many years. In the course of those years, we have introduced a number of our friends to Caffe Itri. Our meals and the service have always been pleasant--until now. Tonight, we entered Caffe Itri with an out of town guest. (Our guest is African-American, we are white.) The restaurant was very busy and we were told that the wait for a table for our party of 4 would be approximately 20 minutes--completely understandable under the circumstances. After approximately, one half hour, a 'four-top" table opened up. The "hostess" chose to seat a party of three which had arrived well after us at the table. When we protested, the hostess disingenuously claimed that the table would not accommodate four people!! Since we have been great customers (and good tippers) over the years, it is hard to imagine that this decision was not motivated purely by racism. Needless to say, we will not be returning.

Visited November 2013