“Not the best Italian food in RI, but pretty good”
Review of Caffe ITRI

Caffe ITRI
Ranked #27 of 283 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“Not the best Italian food in RI, but pretty good”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love the location of Caffe Itri, right in the heart of the Knightsville community which was celebrating their patronal feast day when we were visiting in July. My pasta dish was very good (pasta is freshly made daily, which is a big plus), with an excellent sauce. Service was friendly and attentive, although it felt a little bit rushed for our group of nine. Overall, pretty good, and I would definitely plan to each there again.

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Ordinary and Average”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Heard many good things about this restaurant so I thought we would give it a try. Food was simply average. Living in RI where there are many excellent Italian restaurants makes for very discerning guests. While the service was very good, could honestly say there are literally dozens of restaurants in RI serving similar food that is better.
There were some highlights, the olive oil on the table and bread were a good start, however the mushroom appetizer was lacking any flavor. Actually poured some of the olive oil on it to make it more palatable. Veal entree were good, but once again, just average.
Will definitely give this restaurant another shot. Looks like dining on the week-end would also make for a livelier ambiance.

1 Thank 182MichaelC935
Providence, Rhode Island
“best experience for outdoor dining”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

this is my favorite restaurnat to sit outside and enjoy adelicious dinner. greg the owner has made this outdoor plaza with the marble top tableswith umbrellas to the hi tops. the service and food are the best. first class presentation from appetizers to dessert are served by a veryfriendly dedicated and professional staff.

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Bad experience!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My first time ordering there and not satisfied at all, Very poor customer service I thought only thru the phone but when I walk in to get my order I did not even received a thank you. My first and last food was ok, but very$$$$ for what you get the guys working outside the building where nicer then the people the work there.

Rhode Island
“Nicely Done w/Outdoor Dining”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Until tonight, we hadn't been here in a few years, only because we're usually not in the area. We had a very nice dinner. They have an outdoor dining area that's enclosed with decorative stonewalls, nice lighting, overhead fans, potted plants, and dinner music. We'll be happy to return.