“Eggs Benedict”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Scramblers
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had breakfast there Saturday the 2nd. I ordered regular Eggs Bendict. The order came and they had american cheese on the english muffins then the ham and then the egg with the hollidaise sauce. I explained to the waitress, there is no american cheese on eggs benedict and she said yes they have been serving it that way forever. That can not be because I was in there a month ago and ordered the same thing and it did not have american cheese. The cheese changed the whole flavor it was not good. The waitress did offer to get me another orland which I would of accepted if I had had the time. Thing is, every recipe you see has no american cheese in it. I do not know why they did this but this is not Eggs Benedict.
So would I order again, yes but would make sure there is no cheese,also the order consisted of Eggs Benedict no homefries and (I thought) expensive for what it was.

There are newer reviews for Scramblers

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I go here routinely, especially midday afternoons. The coffee is the best in the state, the omelets are always hot and nicely filled, and the service is great.

6  Thank JD10367
Reviewed 30 January 2012

In and out and good quality for a fast breakfast before work!

6  Thank proactivesoccer
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Since it was Friday, nobody wanted to cook and we wanted fish, we went to scramblers. One of my sons who is picky had the chicken tenders off the kids meal. I would love to hang the person who developed chicken tenders. My other son had a meatball grinder and that looked really good he ate about 3/4 of it at dinner and finished the rest for breakfast today. My wife had the fish and chips which is always good. I had the scallops, they were very tasty and a nice portion. I had them at work today for my lunch. For the left over scallops I heated them in the oven at 350 instead of the microwave. Depending how our budget looks like and what we have going on this is a nice place to come to get dinner. It is a family restuarant, we saw other people that were there the other time we stopped by.

5  Thank exfleetguy
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We went out to eat on Friday and we could not all decide what to have, I saw the sign that stated fish and chips. That is what I was in the mood for, they were delicious. My wife had the baked chicken breast, my one son and I had the fish and chips. My younger son had the chicken tenders. The chicken tenders are tenders. My wife's chicken breast was great, it was good size portion not too big not too small. The fish was one large piece of fish. It was great none when to waste but it was filling. The waitress she knew how to make everyone feel comfortable and knew the menu.
Go if you are looking for a nice break and the prices won't break your wallet.

10  Thank vacaregiver