“Decent Italian Fare at a decent Price.”
Review of Papa Razzi - CLOSED

Papa Razzi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hillside Road
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I had the special for that day, It was the half chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. The chicken was very moist and the au jus added just the right amount of flavor. The mashed potatoes were creamy and the Broccoli was cooked just right, not mushy but just a slight crunch and tender and flavorful. This is a nice small chain that caters to the casual diner, it's family friendly and won't break the bank!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Papa razzi rates high on atmosphere and service. The waitress was fantastic and really loved the food she was serving. The location is great. Sitting on the patio on a nice day is perfect. The food has some flaws. We got the bruschetta. The bread underneath the tomatoes and cheese was really soggy. I got a risotto with salmon and asparagus. I thought it was flavorful. My wife got a chicken dish and the chicken was very dry and overcooked. our bill came to $100 with tip. We got 1 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 3 glasses of wine. I thought the prices were a touch high for the food we got. I think I would go back to try it again but if the food quality isn't better the second time around I won't be returning

Reviewed 14 May 2012

It's always a treat to go to Papa Razzi in Garden City with my family. The food is consistently delicious and the waitstaff is terrific. While the food is on the simple side, everything is always tasty and leaves us wanting more. They especially go out of their way to make substitutions for diet/allergies/preference and are extremely accomodating. On the drink side, they have a great red sangria that always hits the spot! Definitely a great destination after a day of shopping at Garden City or any other occasion.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

It does not feel like a chain restaurant. The quality of the ingredients is good. The salads are always fresh and crisp. The service is always spot on. The coffee is fantastic. I think it is a great value in a comfortable yet upscale atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I often go to Paparazzi since it's located in Garden City and it's a convenient place to stop for lunch after shopping. Maybe I can't be the best judge, since I always get the same thing: the caprese salad and the pizza puttanesca. The waitstaff are friendly and helpful and I've never had a bad meal. Others in my party who are more adventurous have ordered other items and no one is ever disappointed. They also have a pretty good wine selection. I like the Orvieto Classico. It's nice inside, too.