“Worth a trip to the Mall”
Review of Papa Razzi - CLOSED

Papa Razzi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hillside Road
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Papa Razzi is an upscale chain restaurant located in an outdoor mall that has been going under extensive renovations. So the mall itself is now a destination and Papa Razzi can enhance the visit.

My wife and I stopped by for lunch and what a pleasant experience we had. The decor of the dining area is warm and friendly and there is adequate room between the tables that were covered in white tablecloths. During the nice weather they also have outdoor dining.

Our server greeted us with warm Foccicia bread with spicy oil that was perfect for my taste. My wife had been here a few weeks earlier with her girlfriends and found the Pasta Bolognese so tasty that she ordered it again. I opted for Haddock over roasted vegetables. Both meals were well presented and we both enjoyed our meals. Our server was excellent as well.

The prices were on the high side for a chain restaurant but overall were reasonable for the entire dining experience. I will definitely make it back here soon.

2  Thank cperry51

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Food was really good, as were the drinks. Wait staff not very attentive, he went and sat at another table and talked to the couple there, but we enjoyed the meal so much it didn't really matter.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Happened to find this restaurant by chance. Actually looking for a Starbucks and decided we were more hungry than needing caffeine. We had eaten at a Papa-Razzi near Boston Univ. and really enjoyed our meal there. We also greatly enjoyed our meal at this one in Cranston. The service was very good, walked in and sat down at 6:15 on a Saturday night. The chicken parm was the biggest serving I have ever had along with a large side of pasta and both were great. My wife had the cod special that night which also disappeared with relish. The bread was warm and delicious. We had a great meal and totally enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Papa Razzi went through a revision stage and new ownership but is now back on track for the wonderful food and service it provided for many years. Kudos for bouncing back.
We recently enjoyed lobster risotto...by special request...wow...and chix. parm. lo carb by special request. Our meals were prepared to our liking and the staff was so accommodating!
Becky was our waitress...so efficient and pleasant! Corey has done a great job in turning this restaurant around!
We'll be back frequently...always specials to complement the menu and half glasses of wine so you can create your own wine flights....so nice!

1  Thank mariafromboston
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have been saying in RI, just go to Fed Hill for good Italian.
Well, I found one in Cranston that is just as good. Pasta, soup, pizza, fish, all wonderful. The calamari, maybe not too crazy about, hard to describe, it is not bad, just not as good as other dishes.

Al Fresca dining available. weekend brunch menu but in addition to regular menu (not in place off).

Good service, good food, kid friendly. And walking distance from located in Garden City and walking distance to RI's best pinkberry store :-)