“unorganized”

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Avoid this particular Days Inn at all cost! Although it is located in a great area and looks charming from the outside...do not be deceived! Sadly enough, i didn't do my homework-- and it wound up a nightmare for my Man and I! If I didn't know any better, i would've believed that "My Man" hated me, and in some passive aggressive way, was exacting revenge on me, by bringing me here! But I unfortunately, picked this spot, and he reserved it! HA...no one could ever do anything that bad to deserve a night here in HADES!!!! My Boyfriend worked hard to try and give me a special romantic getaway. I would have rather pitched a tent in the woods and camp out with him in it, as it would have been more romantic and more sanitary!!!!! SERIOUSLY....where do I start? The room was filthy. the door and awing to the entrance should have been a dead giveaway...as the awning was old faded and falling apart. The exterior door was dirty. The interior door had mold along its sides. The Sofa looked as if it were older than me, and a Grizzly Bear had camped out on it, got into a fit of rage, and shredded it to pieces! Apparently while he was at it, he decided to wreck the room! The carpeting was so disgusting that I wore my heels the entire time...and contrary to popular belief, it didn't add to the romantic allure, as I sat paralyzed on the bed for most of the evening! Most of the furniture was broken and I kid you not, there was literally a speck of old food spattered on the wall! A piece of fried chicken to be exact! The Bathroom Shower Curtain had mold on it, and most of the Bathroom Tiles were broken as well. I dared not jump into the Jacuzzi, for a romantic splash, as i wasn't sure what I might contract. My brave boyfriend took a soak as i sat with a towel under my bottom, on the moldy tile, and looked on in sheer terror as I spotted what looked like dead bugs coming out of the fixture that whirls the water into the tub. I wish I would have read the other reviews, as we all seem to be on the same wavelength, as far as this hotel is concerned. How many of these folks can be wrong? Heck, I even felt sorry for the dead beetle laying nearby the jacuzzi! Apparently, the "stay" at HOTEL H%#L was a bit much for him too! Do yourself and your loved one a favor.....seek heaven, and skip H%*L!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranston
Downtown Providence
The Dean Hotel
The Dean Hotel
#7 of 13 in Providence
Hotel Providence
#1 of 13 in Providence

Been to Econo Lodge Cranston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Cranston

Address: 101 New London Ave, Cranston, RI 02920-5643 (Formerly Days Inn Cranston Warwick)
Region: United States > Rhode Island > Cranston
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cranston
Price Range: £56 - £77 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Cranston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Cranston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Cranston Warwick Hotel Cranston