“Great Service, good food”
Review of B. Pinelli's

B. Pinelli's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Moosup, Connecticut
“Great Service, good food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Table of 6;appropriate suggestion from waiter(Brian) to order wine by the bottle for the 4 of us to share. Interesting menu selections including favorites, veal parm;linguini w/ mussels or clams; various pasta types. I had Chicken Giovani...breadedchicken tenders, cooked w/spinach, small slicedroasted red pepper,mushrooms in garlic/wine based sauce. Fabulous "stacked" garlic bread sliced with extra garlic butter. Interesting note....mouthwash available in rest rooms!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SissyBiff2

Orleans
“Amzing Experience”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We were going to Cape Cod from Providence Airport when one of the grandsons said he was hungry. We got off 195 in Providence but I was not sure where I was going so we found this place in East Providence. B. Pinelli's looked inviting and we are so glad we stopped. The place is beautiful and the food was incredible. The service was prompt and attentive. We own the Orleans Inn on Cape Cod and I am always looking for comparisons. This exceeded my expectations which is rare. My daughter and son-in-law enjoyed their meals and the grandson's loved their huge portions which were gladly wrapped to take home when they could not finish. I have already recommended B. Pinelli's to our guests who are travelling back toward I-95 on 195.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Waterfront
East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“great staff and food”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Visit Pinelli's pleasant dining room or welcoming bar. Chris, the manager will make sure all your needs as a customer are fulfilled and if you decide to have a function here, you will come back again and again. They do it right. Steve the chef develops wonderful seasonal specials and some delicous soups. plus the regular menu. The wait staff is so professional yet personal.
I visit B Pinellis at least once a week and more if the occasion arises

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shirley P
West Stockbridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Not a very happy birthday”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Been to this restaurant once before and it was ok.So brought my daughter and her fiancee here for her birthday.All I can say is that it was very disappointing . Two out of three meals were overly salty.to the point where I could not eat more than a few bites of the scallop risotto. We were compensated with a free desert and a coupon for a free drink,desert app on our next visit. Apparently this must happen a lot.I must say that our waitress/ bartender(we ate in the bar area as there was no one at the host/hostess station when we arrived so we found a table ourselves in the bar area) was very pleasant and prompt but got very busy and never checked to see how our meals were until one of us was through eating. Certainly put a damper on our little celebration.
Total bill $82.00 before tip for 3 non alcoholic drinks 2 wines 1 appetizer and a $16.00,17.00 and 19.00 meal.As a member of the hospitality industry( B& B owner in the Berkshires) I find this to be insulting and very poor business practice.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Mary T
Littleton, Colorado
“Interesting Twist Between a Deli and Full Service Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I am a frequent business traveler to the area and was told that Pinelli's is the place to go for mid priced Italian food. I went for dinner and was had a very enjoyable experience. The staff was extremely friendly and the menu had a full spectrum of items covering different price ranges. I had a veal dish and was extremely pleased with the flavor and presentation. I noticed many folks with "brown bags" and was told many people bring in their own wine for dinner (nice touch). I returned several days later for lunch and was surprised at how they converted the restaurant into a full service deli. The is a large menu on the wall and several items as specials for the day. Lunch was very enjoyable and I would return here again. I am not sure about the previous reviews but I experienced none of the negativity expressed by them. I will certainly go back there again.

• Visited February 2013