“Local gem!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2013

A place where locals and tourists find great food, excellent service and a friendly atmosphere. We ordered the lobster roll with coleslaw and the scrod dinner. Both were excellent choices! The waitress was friendly and attentive. A great place for families, too!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Has a local & laid back atmosphere Enjoyed our meal as they have quite a large menu to choose from. We both had seafood dishes scallops, lobster & shrimp which were prepared well.The service was friendly and attentive. We were there mid-week and the place was packed but were still able to get a table with no wait. Definitely deserves a repeat visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I can't actually comment on the food, the value or the service. Since I only walked in sat down and had to leave because of the awful smell. It smelled like a dirty bathroom!

1  Thank TM1187
Reviewed 7 July 2013

First time there. Extensive menu. We had clam cakes which were authentic with large clam chunks. I had baked stuffed shrimp which were very good. My girl had the calamari antipasto which was very good but she wished the squid was grilled instead of fried. Friendly service. Not a 3 star dining spot , but good local food.

2  Thank nycnyc12
Reviewed 6 July 2013

For the number one restaurant I was really disappointed! I had the baked scallops and they were fishy smelling and tasting. So sad. I was looking forward to good seafood.

2  Thank mamaplanes