“Shut the door, switch off your phone to this...”
other travellers have booked this property
Your front door
super king size bed Crisp white bed linen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
super king size bed
Crisp white bed linen
The apartment can be  twin or super king size bed
Some of our reviews
more reviews from some of our guests over the years......
Relax on large leather sofas in front of an open fire, lovely and cosy, with patio doors to outside
Spacious and relaxing
The bathroom has a large bath, separate shower, lavatory and hand wash basin. Towels are provided
A charming open fire, with logs supplied
built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, full size dishwasher everything you could need
Country kitchen with washer dryer, convection oven, gas hob and extractor fan, intergral fridge.
The view out of the kitchen window
The view out of the front door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hall30
“Shut the door, switch off your phone to this truly idyllic retreat.....”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Millers Retreat not too long back to get some rest and re-charge our batteries. We just needed to get away from everything. Just a short drive from the A55 and we arrived at what can only be described as another world!!! Set quite high up on a hill, it was just stunning; just us, the surrounding fields and some very beautiful horses. Everything was spotless and the kitchen had everything one you would need to cook a meal. I had already been and got our supplies (the local shop is only a short drive if you do forget anything) so we had our dine in for two meal, a lovely bottle of red and got cosy in front of the fire to watch a DVD. The whole apartment is spacious, with everything one would need for a time away from home. The bedroom has great storage space, and upon booking I was given the option of a two single bed or double/ kingsize bed, it was most comfortable and it was so quiet, I slept so well. I am hoping to take my boyfriend back before Christmas as we enjoyed it so much, a great place for friends/family to get away and catch up or a couple to spend some quality time together.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our apparment. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing