“Could not be better!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Romana

Trattoria Romana
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 116/George Washington Hwy
Description: The concept & experience at Trattoria Romana were designed to offer a comfortable dining experience with moderate prices, similar to Chef Luciano Canova's favorite Trattorias in Italy. Combining old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff has allowed Trattoria Romana in Lincoln to create a truly unique dining experience that keeps bringing customers back. We offer Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients in a lively setting surrounded by beautiful decor & murals designed to transport our guests to Italy.
Providence, Rhode Island
“Could not be better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Exceptional food backed up by 5 star service and ambiance. The staff is very groomed on food and wine knowledge...they know what they do. The specials are innovative and sometimes old world family recipes. The restaurant is a gem.

• Visited November 2013

Egchel, netherlands.
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Really nice restaurant with great atmosphere. The service was excellent and quick.
I started with the classic insalata caprese. Tasted really well!
The Lasagna tasted very good as well as the meatballs with it.
The only minor thing was that the lasagna was just not hot enough for my taste.

• Visited November 2013
Blackstone, Massachusetts, United States
“Loved the atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I recently had dinner at Trattoria Romana. We called late in the day for a reservation and could only get a table for a little before 5. As soon as we walked in, I could tell that we were going to have an enjoyable time. The restaurant was decorated beautifully for the fall and was very clean. Our server was very attentive and was at our table within seconds. At times, we felt like we were being rushed along a little, probably due to the fact that they had a packed reservation schedule. For dinner, I had the chicken parmiagian and my husband had the veal. Both entrees were good, however, the sauce was a little plain for our liking. The pasta was homemade and yummy. To drink I tried their seasonal harvest sangria. This was delicious and was really a treat.
Overall, I would recommend this restaurant for a nice evening.

1 Thank Amy D
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Recommendation I've Gotten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I visited Rhode Island this month on business and stayed across the street at the Courtyard Marriott. I drove past the strip mall where Trattoria Romana is located 4-5 times without noticing it. It wasn't until I visited Providence Mall and received wonderful recommendations from the store associate at Coach that I learned of Trattoria Romana. Of all her recommendations, she said, hands down she'd recommend Trattoria Romana for my last evening in town. After such a glowing review, I knew I couldn't leave town without a visit!

I arrived around 6PM on a Wednesday night. A gentleman was playing an acoustic guitar with vocals on the terrace. I was dressed rather casually, so I chose to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere.

For dinner, I ordered a glass of Moscato, a Mozzarella Caprese salad, and the Bocconcini Della Nona Al Vin Santo. It was the most beautiful, delicious meal I've had in a long time!

While this place would be perfect for a romantic evening, I didn't feel out of place dining by myself and the service was perfect. I will definitely choose Trattoria Romana on my next visit to Smithfield.

Reading, MA
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had Sunday lunch here. The atmosphere is cozy and quiet and the service was excellent. Three in our party: one ordered a pasta/ sausage dish. The pasta was al dente, the sauce was yummy and the sausage was good enough to be home made. Another had the philly steak panini which was steak piled high on a hard roll and came with some of the best steak fries we had ever tasted. I had a salad with lettuce, chicken, fresh pineapple and orange slices topped with sliced almonds and crunchy noodles. Very tasty but the chicken tasted steamed, not roasted, so that was a little disappointing. Over all, this was a good experience. I would go back again.