“Great location!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
Connecticut
“Great location!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I recently spent one night at this hotel. You can't beat the location. Easy off the highway and two minutes down the road is a fantastic shopping center: Stop and Shop, Target, Payless, Chili's, Starbucks, and McDonald's just to name a few!

Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. We did not take advantage of the small bistro downstairs but it was nice to know it was available and I didn't get to use the pool but I do like having one in the hotel.

My room faced the main road but I did not hear any noise. An overall great stay. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Lincoln Courtyard. We truly value our guests feedback. Our entire team will be so proud and pleased that you noted how extremely clean and comfortable your guest room was. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be of service. I sincerely hope that I have the pleasure of meeting you personally the next time you visit our hotel. Thank you again.
Marty M. Ranone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
raleigh
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Stayed for business trip. Close to restaurants in the area. Room had mini fridge and microwave. Pool was nice. Room was quiet. Will recommend again compared to staying and driving from Providence to Smithfield.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your recent Courtyard experience in such a positive manner. We certainly value our guests comments and feedback. As you mentioned, our location is so convenient to many of our corporate partners in the Lincoln/Smithfield/Cumberland and Woonsocket areas. Makes the commute easy and hassle free! I do hope I have the pleasure of meeting you the next time your travel brings you back to our area.

Huron, Ohio
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great place to stay. They have an indoor pool and whirlpool. They have a large outside lounge area with a gas fire pit. The bistro is open for breakfast and dinner with a great variety. The staff is very nice and helpful. They have a laundry room with complimentary supplies to use. We stayed in a room with a jet bathtub and was nice after a long day. We will be back in this area again and we will definitely stay here again. They have a meeting room here also.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback on your recent Courtyard experience. I was so happy to hear that you really enjoyed the SPA King room. It is one of my favorites as well! I will be sure to share your comments with my employees regarding their friendliness. We really do try hard to consistently demonstate superior customer service and satifaction. Your greatest compliment is reading that you will select our hotel the next time travel brings you back to Rhode Island. Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to be of service.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for 8 years. The service that Marty, Jenn and Tammy provide is 2nd to none. Best Courtyard I have ever stayed at.Its your typical remodeled courtyard which is great to begin with but those girls rock the service element!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Brian30135
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Hello Brian,

Thank you so very much for being such a loyal guest of our hotel for the past eight years. It is feedback like this that confirms what a great team of associates I have at the Lincoln Courtyard! I am so very pleased and honored that you have given us the opportunity to "earn" your business. Thank you again for your loyalty.
Jenn and Tammy are true ambassadors of the Courtyard and I am ever so grateful for the service expertise. I can't wait to share your kind words with them and the rest of the team!

Salt Lake City
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Nice place for a business trip. Helpful front desk offered good dinner recommendations, directions, etc. Rooms and common areas are clean and up to date. Proximity to my company offices make this an easy choice.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Courtyard experience with us. I was thrilled that you referred to our staff as "Welcoming!" Our number one focus is to always deliver outstanding customer service and to exceed the expectations of our guests. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to do so.

I do hope we have the pleasure of a return visit the next time travel brings you to Lincoln.

Winooski, Vt
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Had a great weekend shopping and visiting my brother in March 2013. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Room was very comfortable and spotless. Hotel was fully booked so there was no escaping the only negative:
The lack of soundproofing from the halls. Unfortunately there were numerous groups of families for a sporting event and most allowed their children to race up and down the halls shouting and yelling until well after 11pm. After 2 nights of this was glad to head home.
Overall was a nice room and would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: if there is a concern would recommend a room away from the elvators in the event there are multiple...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 27 April 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments on the service and services you received at our Lincoln Courtyard property. I am disappointed; however, that you were disturbed by children running in the hallways until late in the evening. Please be assured that when we have large groups in house we have security on property to monitor the hallways and public spaces. It is our goal to prevent and minimize any potential guest disturbance. I am sorry that in spite of our efforts you did not enjoy quiet and relaxation. If travel brings you back to RI, I do hope you consider the Lincoln Courtyard as your first choice for lodging. Please call me personally so I can assist you with your reservation.

cincinnati ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good location, clean, friendly staff, excellent Italian food across the street. Good pool and workout area. Easy access to north central state airport. Mall and theater very close too. God breakfast and dinner choices.

• Stayed January 2013
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Courtyard by Marriott experience. Your feedback is important to us. All guest comments are shared and discussed with staff in an effort to improve upon our service and services and to embrace and celebrate our many wonderful service stories. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to do so. I do hope we have the pleasure of a return visit if travel brings you back to Rhode Island.

Marty M. Ranone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!