“Nice pleasant place!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
Bridgeport, CT
“Nice pleasant place!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This hotel is a pleasant place, close to a small shopping mall and convenient to Providence. The staff is extremely warm, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are bright and colorful and the pool was a welcome spot to relax. I would consider coming again, "just because!"

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your recent Courtyard experience with us. I was so happy to read that our team delivered outstanding customer service and services to you, and you enjoyed the rooms and public spaces of the hotel. More importantly, reading that you will visit us again really made my day! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be of service. I look forward to "welcoming" you back.
Marty M. Ranone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed here after we watched a Patriots preseason game. Hotel was very clean, front desk staff were very friendly and provided excellent information for local restaurants and take out food choices. Room (306) was very clean, updated decor and free wifi. I would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Mark_W_PA
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for writing about your recent Courtyard experience with us. I'm a huge Patriot's fan as well! There is a great partnership in place with Courtyard's and the NFL. We celebrate a couple of times a week in the Bistro during the season when games are televised. The Bistro really comes alive!! I am so happy to share your comments with my entire staff on the service and services that you received! I really have a wonderful and dedicated group of hospitality associates! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service and we look forward to "Welcoming" you back again.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was in town on business for a few days and chose this place to stay as it was close to the site I was at and there isn't exactly a ton of choices around Smithfield.
The interior was in great condition, clearly recently remodeled. The pool was closed for maintenance, the workout room was small, but it had enough space to use the free weights.
My room was great, typical layout of a recently remodeled Courtyard. The bathroom had a little more space that I am accustomed to in non luxury hotels, which I was pleased with. The only real downside I thought was the slight odor of must when I would enter the room. Not sure what it came from, but it wasn't strong enough to remember after a minute or two.
When I return to the area, I'll be checking in there again as it was pleasant enough to not warrant staying farther away.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Khasimir
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your recent Courtyard experience with us. I was so pleased that your first impression of our property was that it had been recently remodeled. Our renovation actually took place almost four years ago! So, your comments are really quite complimentary. More important; however, is learning that we will be your first choice for lodging when travel brings you back to the Lincoln/Smithfield area. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be of service and to "Welcome" you back in the near future.
Connecticut, USA
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Arrived on a Sunday night, stayed in room 505. For $147 senior rate we were checked in with our Marriott platinum card and offered the usual snack or bonus points. At every other Marriott through the years our platinum status provided us either a complimentary buffet breakfast, or voucher for breakfast. No matter the size or category of the hotel, we were always given extra benefits for being loyal customers. Since the front desk did not offer anything at check in I called own in the morning just before 9 AM. I asked if breakfast was complimentary, and she said no it was based on whatever was ordered, and then told me it ended at 9:30. If you re on vacation and not a business person, want to sleep to 9 AM, you are rushed or not even able to get down in time. What is the urgency to close down so early, do vacationers not count, or only the business people whose bills are paid by wealthy companies. The other negative far less important was that the refrigerator in the room had nothing in it. No big deal except when my wife went to make coffee, she figured a few real dairy creamers would be in the fridge. She found some powdered cream in a plastic bag with a spoon and sugar. I don't drink coffee, but to her it seemed cheap to not a have 25 cents worth of real cream or half and half in the fridge.

The hotel lobby was attractive and well laid out. The room was nice but when the neighbor closed his blinds I thought he was in our room, paper thin walls it seems. Things were clean and the bed was nice for sleeping. The hotel parking lot shares its entrance with a gas station and convenience store which said it had hot dogs and other food. A half mile down the road the mall had a Stop & Shop, McDonalds and Five Guys amongst other stores.

If you are a not a platinum member this hotel may be fine, we will never return !

Room Tip: The front highway rooms were a bit noisy from traffic noise.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your comments and feedback on your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Lincoln. I am really disappointed reading that you won't stay with us again. As a Platinum member, I am sorry that we failed to recognize and demonstrate our appreciation of your partnership and loyalty with Marriott. Unfortunately, Courtyard's do not provide a complimentary breakfast to our guests although our full service Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Renaissance Hotels, JW Marriott and Autograph Collection do provide this ammenity. Perhaps there will be a time when all properties in the Marriott brand will be allowed to do so. Had we known that you preferred fresh cream for your coffee, we would have gladly delivered this to your room from the restaurant. Once again, I am sorry that we let you down.
Hamilton, Bermuda
Reviewed 13 August 2013

It is obvious that this hotel has been recently re-done. It is clean, modern and bright. The rooms are spacious. There is the Lincoln mall (more like a shopping center) just across the street and you are less than a 15 minute drive from either the Providence Mall in RI or the Emerald Mall in MA.
Our main reason to stay here was to go to a concert at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA - about 20 - 25 minutes away.
I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Becky D
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your great comments and feedback on TripAdviser. I was really pleased that your first impression of our hotel was that it had been recently remodeled. It was actually refurbished almost four years ago! Your greatest compliment however; is knowing that you will be a returning guest. Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to be of service. We look forward to "Welcoming" you back.
Daniel Island, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This hotel is basically like any other Courtyard. It was clean and looked updated. I used a certificate that I had for a free night, I am not sure I would have stayed here if I didn't have the certificate. If you want a clean hotel then this is a good one

• Stayed August 2013
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent Courtyard stay and recognizing the overall cleanliness of our property. I will be sure to share your comments with our housekeeping department. I know that they will be pleased. I am disappointed; however, that we failed to deliver outstanding customer service that would have made your visit with us so much more memorable and worthy of praise. You have given me an opportunity to improve upon our service and services and I Thank you for that. I do hope we have the pleasure of a return visit in the near future.

Roseland, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Easy access off 295 and only 8 miles north of downtown Providence on four lane Washington Highway. Nice location. Rooms were nice with walk in shower, very clean, affable staff, and nice combo coffee-breakfast-lunch-bar area all rolled into one. Great for business travel or stop on a road trip.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Hello,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my delayed response to your review on Trip Advisor. I did not realize until today that I had not responded to your very positive review.
Your feedback is very important to us. Giving me the opportunity to share your comments with my team is important and allows opportunities for both celebration and improvement. It sounds like you really enjoyed our hotel and our convenient location. I look forward to "Welcoming" you back in the near future.
Marty M. Ranone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
Providence Marriott Downtown
Courtyard Providence Warwick
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Smithfield - Providence
All Seasons Inn & Suites
All Seasons Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Smithfield

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!