Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
All Seasons Inn & Suites(Smithfield)
Hilltop Inn(North Smithfield)
  • Room Service
Alpine Motel(Providence)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pittypical courtyardstop shopnice temperaturehot tubenice hotelthe pool area is cleantwin riversmobile appconvenience storecourtyard by marriottmicrowave and coffee makerrhode islandupdated decormarriott standardspool and hot tubhelpful front desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Newly remodeled place with Breakfast restaurant, snack lounge and bar. The beds were some of the most comfortable we had ever slept on. The pool was small but adequate after a day out. We liked the business center which I used for internet search and found plenty of tourist sites to see in Providence. The staff were very polite and helpful tending to our every need. Across the street in a mall there is one fo the greatest hidden Gems found in a strip mall. It had to be one fo the best itialian eateries we ever had, with attached deli and desert store, which is attached to a bar with coffees and drinks. This is a great place to stay for short money right close to Route 495 and 290 and 95.

Room Tip: Higher floor away from elevators
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Courtyard visit. We are very fortunate to have so many wonderful reviews and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. It was wonderful reading your comments about the helpfullness of our staff and how comfortable you found our beds. There's nothing better than a good night rest!
The Trattoria Romana is truly one of RI best kept secrets. All of our guests that dine there share your sentiment. It is my favorite restaurant in RI as well. I do hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed here as a family of four this weekend. It was great - staff was very helpful and rooms were updated. Few downsides: Lobby had limited restaurant menu. Pool was clean but a bit chilly. Would recommend for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Courtyard Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel. I'm so pleased that our property provided you and your family with great service and services. I only wish that the pool temperature was perfect for you. Please don't ever hesitate to call the front desk from the pool phone. We would have gladly raised the temperature for you. I do hope the Lincoln Courtyard will be your first choice for lodging the next time you visit Rhode Island. It will be our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The hotel was good, a good room.
In the lobby area a lot of screens where you get all kind of information about the hotel and its surroundings.
One minor thing, the shower would not turn on 100% when you pulled the knob up. The water continued to poor out of the tap. May need a plumber to fix it.
The breakfast food was good, although no buffet was offered, so you had to order everything 'starbucks like'

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor. We truly value the comments and feedback from our guests. I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and our breakfast Bistro offerings. I have shared your concern regarding the plumbing issue with the maintenance and housekeeping department. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I do sincerely apologize that your shower was not functioning correctly upon your arrival.
I do hope if travel brings you back to our area we have the pleasure of providing our service and services to you once again.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night in early November. My sister, sister in law and myself took our mom here for a overnight stay and visit to the Twin Rivers Casino. The hotel was a perfect place to stay as it is about a 10 minute drive to the casino. The hotel offered a handicapped room for my mom. It was very nice and clean and the big shower was perfect for her. We also enjoyed the indoor heated pool, jacuzzi and fire pit. It was nice to grab a glass of wine and relax outdoors (even in early November). The breakfast was very convenient and the staff was very friendly. We are already planning another little get away some time in January.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Hello,

What a great way to start my Monday morning by reading your positive review on our property. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and feedback on Trip Advisor. I was so pleased that our room was perfect for your Mom and you were able to enjoy our outdoor space with fire pit and pool and jacuzzi. I will be sure to acknowledge the Bistro staff at our next employee luncheon.
I do hope you enjoyed the casino as well and departed with some of their money in your pockets!! We look forwward to "Welcoming" you back in January!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed at the Lincoln Courtyard Courtyard on October 26th and 27th 2013. Although we were early for check-in the girl was able to locate a room that was ready for us. While she did not mention my Elite status she did provide the Elite keys showing my status. Because we were attending Bryant University's family weekend we were able to use the special Bryant rate by calling the hotel directly.

The room was clean and everything was in proper order. The rooms look to have been refurbished within the last few years to the newer red Courtyard colors

The pool, spa and pool area is very well maintained and extremely clean with plenty of large towels available. The spa temperature was very nice allowing for a visit of several hours. However on Friday there was so much chlorine in the spa that it would burn your eyes when in the spa and also just in the pool area. The chemical had dissipated by Sunday morning. The pool was cool for me but was at a nice temperature for a cool off from the spa. The exercise room it seemed to be well equipped with plenty of new equipment. The seating area outside has a fire pit and a few tables and chairs and was also very clean. The fire was burning on Friday night but unfortunately it was too cold outside to enjoy.

This property has a Bistro. If you were to purchase a breakfast platter with coffee and juice the cost would be almost 20.00! Fortunately there is a Duncan Donuts less than 1/2 of a mile away. I saw many people with items from =Duncan and one woman asked where the Dunkin Donuts was because she went to the Bistro and found the prices outrageous.

This property is an good place to stay. They seem to appreciate the business Bryant gives them and I will definitely stay here again whenever I am visiting the University.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent Courtyard experience and Thank you for your loyality with Marriott. It sounded like you really enjoyed our property and appreciate that we offer Bryant University Family rates. I am disappointed that you chose not to eat breakfast at the Bistro. Although our cooked to order "Morning Scramble" is the most expensive item on our menu at $9.95, we offer many more selections at all price points. Our breakfast sandwiches, pastries, bagels and parfaits range from $3.25 to $7.50. Perhaps next time you will give us a try! I am confident that you will enjoy our offerings.
I have addressed your comments about the chlorine with the maintenance department. I do apologize that it appeared to be over chlorinated. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We certainly hope you will select our property again when travel brings you back to Rhode Island and "Welcome" you back.
Marty Ranone